Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Airplane Mock-Up Set in Barcelona

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sonja Seasun 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Sonja Seasun

Hello! I am looking for an Airplane Mock-Up in Barcelona. We would need the cabin inside to look like a normal passenger aircraft. Does anybody know a film set or a studio with a decor like this to rent? Or maybe even a real airplane to rent in Barcelona and surroundings?
    Thanks!

Rok Ban

Hi Sonja,
    there is one here in Berlin and one for sure in Lisbon. For Berlin please feel free to contact me if you need any help over here tom@shotzfilm.de +49 30 4210 5992 and/or my nice fellow producers of PSP Patricia Lino patricia@productionportugal.com.

Tom Ehrhardt
    Shotz Production Service

Rok Ban

Sonja, just heard the Lisbon one is gone last month. so I know the one in Berlin only. best Tom

Evan Herrick
    Participant

Hi Sonja,

I believe that the only plane interior used for filming in Spain is in Madrid. They can transport it to Barcelona but it’s very expensive. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need further information.

Best,

Lyndsay

lyndsay@themotel.tv

Adam Thal

Hello Sonja,
    I can provide it in Italy. Feel free to send me more details.
    Good luck.
    Massimo . +39 3355451264 . info@map-plus.it

If it seems you now have to travel away from Barcelona for this, there is an airfield near me in the West of England where there are always several airliners parked for resale or recycling. They are on offer for filming, which happens from time to time. Call me if you need more help +44 7939042361 rob@locationmanagers.co.uk

Hi Sonja,

I hope you are well? Please let me know if you are interested in shooting in South Africa.

We have 4 or 5 interior sets that can be hired and many great studios? There are various styles of cabin etc Business Class etc and they can be modified. WE can also work at the various airports if needed.

Please let me know if you need anymore info and/ or prices.

The sets are really cost effective.

Chat soon,

David Wakelin
    Executive Producer
    Diamond Dog Films
    Southern, Eastern & Western Africa
    +27735738922

Skype ID: diamonddogfilms

Yahoo ID: diamonddogfilms

More, interior sets from Diamond Dog Films

Thanks

David Wakelin
    Executive Producer
    Diamond Dog Films
    Southern, Eastern & Western Africa
    +27735738922
    Skype ID: diamonddogfilms

Yahoo ID: diamonddogfilms

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]