Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Camera Crew in Angola

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  rick bailey 14 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • rick bailey

We are currently looking for a camera man for the filming of corporate documentary in Angola.
    Please contact us if anyone can offer hiring service.

Thanks.

Hello, my name is Jonathan Young and I am a freelance lighting documentary cameraman with a wide range of experience in Afica and other hostile and challenging locations. I assume if you are filming in Angola that you will be doing something with de mining or mine clearance ? I have a lot of experience filming in this area with various Mine action charities around the world. My website is wwww.debrouillard.tv where you can see my latest work. My current series shot HD “Tropic of Cancer” starts on Sunday BBC 2 8pm. 19 countries through the extremes of the Tropic region inc. the Sahara. Please call me on +44 7831 531 416 or email: jonathanyoung101@gmail.com if you would like to discuss this project. Best, Jonathan

We have a pool of highly experienced camera crews and are actually due to film a corporate production in Angola during April this year.
    Our website gives full details of the services we can offer and contains a corporate showreel too.
    http://www.bluefintv.com
    Regards, ant leake

When do you need crew and for how long?

Hello,
    We are based in Botswana and film in all neighboring countries, including Angola.
    When do you need a crew from? Can you supply some more information so that I am better placed to assist you.
    You can find out more about us on http://www.afriscreen.com
    Kind regards,
    Tania

Lee Kweekeak

I have contacts in Angola and will be filming there as well this spring. Check my web site for info. Scott@crewtv.com

Have worked in the Television Industry for twenty years,specifically within
    Documentaries and News world-wide.
    Can be trusted to work efficiently under pressure.
    Hostile Environment trained,inc.NBC.
    RTS and Rory Peck Trust award winner.

my details are on my website……..

http://www.rhyswilliams-cameraman.co.uk/

Camerapix is Africa’s oldest production company based in Nairobi.

We have been in existence for over 40 years and have the knowledge and expertise of covering this continent in full depth.

We have a network of professional crews that we can deploy for this job.

Please feel free to contact us on
    farah@camerapix.com for further information.

Many Thanks

Farah

Hi,
    We are a production company based in Nairobi, Kenya but filming all over Africa. We can send a cameraman to Angola with kit. We already have our own fixer on the ground in Luanda.
    Contact us on info@visualworks.tv or visualworks@swiftkenya.com Check out our website http://www.visualworks.tv

Dave Pearce

May I suggest you have a good look at EXPEDITIONMEDIA.

Here is the link to the cameraman profiles http://www.expeditionmedia.co.uk/?s=10&id=12

There is also a fixer page.

Best wishes,

Richard Farish

Shari Weber

Hi,

I might have a cameraman with Sony XD-Cam HD,
    or EX1 equipment, based in Luanda, for you.

Please contact me on:
    info@magictouchfilms.com

Best regards,

Wolfgang Knoepfler

André LANGE

I am a camera/director based in Johannesburg South Africa; I have 20 years experience and have travelled throughout Africa. Which format do you require? I shoot mostly HD but can supply Digibeta, EX and varicam or P2. Don’t hesitate to contact me for further information. 00 27 84 208 3710 or email ericmckeown@mweb.co.za

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]