Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Car Directors + Line Producing support in Thailand

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Cifuentes 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • We are looking for a Car commercials directors based out of Bangkok for a commercial we are doing December end/Early Jan.

We would also require a line producing support for the same gig.

We look forward to receiving the directors reels as this is quite urgent.

Thanks,

The Panda is Cosmic!

Karen Coetzee
    Participant

Dear Murray,

We are in this job and please give me more details e.g. STB and ref.
    Thanks!

Yoshi

Peter Keydel

Hi Sam, Pls send you email i.d then I will send you the directors showreel. My email: andysirisontti@gmail.com

thx..

Hi Sam,

We can help you with this, no worries, all the way through post. The folks at Far Commercials and Milestone Films among others, know me quite well. I produced the MRF Rally commercial shot in New Zealand that played last year, oversaw the recreation of their logo work and also produced the effects laden spot, MRF, Muscle in Motion, with the new, blue MRF man running amok in the word.

Regards,
    David Fisher
    Sliced Orange Films
    david@sliced-orange.com

Milind Kher

Hi Sam,

Do u have a board for this job if so can you send it over my email : jimmylime69@gmail.com or jimmysingh@me.com , as i do have a few directors with me that shoot very good car tvc’s .

thanks

Dear Murray,

Thank you to send email for asking.
    My name is Nuch for production coordinator at the bandits company. I got you email and already log in the link Forum.

In the detail:
    Request the production support to shooting the commercials around December end/Early Jan.
    And looking for a Car commercials directors based out of Bangkok.

Please kindly provide the storyboard and reference. Then I will pass all information to our producer get back to you with soon.

Also I have respond via Forum following link below together.

Nuch
    Production Coordinator at the bandits.

Joel Maslin

Thai Occidental Productions offer production services and can arrange Thai or UK directors with extensive international experience.

Please check us on IMDb or Facebook and should you want further details please e-mail us on info@topfilms.tv

Thank you

Dear Murray,

Thank you very much for your email.

My name is Pattanad (Oscar) Kantawirulkul. I am a Line Producer of De Warrenne Pictures Co., Ltd.

Regarding your upcoming shooting of a car commercial in Thailand, we are interested in forwarding you a director’s show reel, whom has direct experienced on directing car commercial. Moreover, to obtain more information is necessary such as storyboard, travel agenda, PPM schedule, etc. Once we have received those information, then we can swiftly forward you a first draft budget.

Therefore can you please contact me directly at oscar.dewarrenne@gmail.com or oscar@dewarrenne.com for further discussion on this project.

I am very much looking forward to here positive response from you soon.

Should you have any query and/or require any further information, please feel free to contact me.

Warmest regards,

Oscar Kahar
    Line Producer
    De Warrenne Pictures Co., Ltd.
    http://www.dewarrenne.com

Hi there,

We do support the car commercial, action, feature film.
    We can provide you Japanese Car director, Australian Car director,
    Thai director. Dop from German, Italy, Auusie, and of course Thai best DOP
    for. Some director win Cannes awards before. They all easy to work with.
    Good both creativity and personality .
    You will never miss it. Get the great work back home man! :)

Hi There,

Yes we have Car director from Thai, Japanese, Australia.
    Some won the Cannes before.
    Dop from Thai, Malay, Singapore, Australia, German, Italy
    You can choose choices for art team as well.
    We have stunt , car rigs, and so on for car shooting provide you.
    You will never miss out the best from us.
    See you soon

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]