Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Coffee bean plantation in South America

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  David Campbell 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Hello, I am looking to shoot part of a television commercial at a coffee bean plantation in South America. The shoot would involve a very small documentary type crew. If anyone can provide me with location / production help it would be most appreciated. Please email me for further details – lucy@cyclopsfilms.com. Thank You.

Lucy,

We can produce the spot in beautiful Costa Rica for you. (or Brazil or Colombia, up to you.)
    Pls contact me at info@redcreek.info

Best,
    Ivan Entel
    EP/Co-President
    Red Creek Productions

Ralf Tambke

Hello Lucy,

Please let us know what type of coffe plantations are you looking for. Brazil has coofee plantations in flat and mountain regions. Colombia is more of high mountain crops with great peaks surrounding some of the plantations. We will be glad to help you, so please feel free to contact us at marcio@offhollywood.com.br

Marcio de Lemos
    Executive Producer

Hi Lucy,

we got great locations here in Cuba to shoot the Coffee
    Fields at very competitive prices.please send some more Info.

best regards

Frank

frank@island.co.cu

Hi Lucy, we can help you and your crew in the complete production here in Brazil. We already have the experience to shooting in a coffee bean plantation in Minas Gerais state, also we already have some footage with the material made in other ocasions.we’ll be pleasent helping you. Please contact us for more information.

Juan Cardona
    juan@pluralfilmes.com.br

http://www.pluralfilmes.com.br

Hello,
    Thank you all for your replies. I have now made great contacts for possible locations for the shoot. Kind regards, Lucy.

Hi Lucy,

I run the production services department for Colombo Films, Colombia’s top production house. For anything coffee, Colombia offers stunning locations in its coffee region– we have full access to these parts. Please let me know if you are interested.

Best,

Virginia
    vcooney@colombofilms.tv

Hello

We also have plenty coffee plantations in Peru. Most are in mountain regions in high jungle. We have some of the best organic plantations in various regions in Peru.

Let me know if you have an idea of where you want to shoot.

best regards,

Bruno Canale
    APU Productions

http://www.apuprod.com

Hi here in Guatemala we have the best locations for Coffee in Central America. We at GMAPROTV will give you the best production crew and any help you may need in shooting your Doc.

Hi Lucy,

Why go to south america when you can shoot in Guatemala, we have the best coffee in the World, Guatemalan coffee has won The Cup Of Excellence in 2009 and 2010. Our company produce the tv ads for the Guatemalan Association of Coffee. We have the contacts, we know the coffee producers, we have the crew, cameras, transportation, logistics, etc.

Welcome to Guatemalan Coffee.

Giovanni Gaitán
    phone (502) 2366-7814, cel. (502) 5550-1741
    giovanni@visual.com.gt
    http://www.visual.com.gt

Hi Lucy ,
    We are trying to send you mail but its bouncing again n again .please have a look on reference picture .

Regards
    Dharmendra singh
    +91 9833084766
    Skype – dharmendra1232
    http://www.mindfilmsindia.com
    mail me – mindfilms@gmail.com

Yumi Heo

Hola conozco varias zonas en Perú donde se han realizado de forma sostenible plantaciones de Cafés Especiales o de alta calidad con apoyo de Cooperación Internacional. Si es de tu interés aún escríbeme por inbox. Te invito también a visitar nuestro sitio en Facebook https://www.facebook.com/kapaqlab/ Regards.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]