Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Colombian Fixer

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sophie Schafhuber 9 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am currently looking for a good Colombian Fixer to help with a shoot coming up in the next few months. I trying to find out info on permits and basic rates at this stage.

Any suggestions most welcome.

Best,

Crispin Green

Hey Crispin.
    Take a look at my experience and reel and drop me an email if I can be of assistance to you and your project.
    http://tribu.com.co/contact.html
    Kind regards
    Warren

Hi Crispin,

No problem. We are the Colombian reps of the Global Production Network.

Please take a look at colombofilms.tv if you are looking for creative advertisement rates. What kind of permits are you looking for?

We also produce feature films- please see trailer of 1989 starting Vincent Gallo.

Out partners are also Fox Telecolombia, providing an excellent infrastructure for television production.

Please do not hesitate to contact us:

Virginia Cooney
    vcooney@colombofilms.tv

Hi Crispin

We are a bi-lingual Film Production Services company based in Bogota. We work primarily in documentary and drama in both TV and Film with a number of well known UK and international production companies here in Colombia. We have a strong track record of success and are sure we would be able to help you in applying for permits and providing you a basic breakdown of costs. We offer a range of services from basic production fixing to full production services. Please visit our website or drop us a line if we can be of more help.

Thanks in advance

John Paul and Luna

http://www.screencolombia.com

jp@screencolombia.com

Hi Crispin,

The Colombian Film Commission would love to help you out with all your requirements, please don’t doubt to visit our website http://www.locationcolombia.com where you can find very useful information about shooting in Colombia, and you can contact me back on my mail lina@locationcolombia.com

Best,
    Lina Sanchez
    Promotional Activities Manager

Crispin,
    We will be happy to be of service. Our previous experience includes: BBC, Aljazeera, Smithsonian, Odisea Spain, Tandem Germany, Wnet 13, WWF amongst others
    Permits depend on what you are planning to shoot and where.

Francoise
    francoise@laproductora.tv

Dear Crispin,
    please visit our website http://www.dessuproductions.com
    thanks

Hello! I am an international fixer and producer based in Colombia.

After 10+ years working in different locations (Mexico, London, San Sebastián, Los Angeles…) I am currently based in Colombia serving other international producers, advertising agencies and global brands. I always try to surpass their expectations by producing top-level media projects at reasonable prices. I first worked in corporate finance consultancy so I acknowledge the importance of numbers, but my love for the arts made me specialize in film production and thus, I also defend craft.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you need to bid a project in South America.

Best regards,

Lucas de la Rua
    Production services director
    International agent
    lucas@losnotarios.tv
    http://www.losnotarios.tv

Latest clients include Adidas, Banco Santander, BBVA, Coca-Cola, Disney, General Motors, H·E·B, Intel, IBD, Lelo toys, Orangina-Schweppes, Samsung, Sony, Warner, and Spanish wineries among others.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]