Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Eastern European Locations Database

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Swingler 14 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Tom Swingler

Established and expanding American film company would like to pay cash for digital copies of locations databases for the following countries:
    Hungary
    Romania
    Bulgaria
    Czech Republic
    Ukraine
    Belarus
    Estonia
    Croatia
    Latvia

Please contact for details.

Hi there. If you are interested to shoot in Romania pls feel free to contact us. contactus@geniusfilm.com We have a database of over 2000 organized pictures for Romania. Best Ovi

Ioana Sava

Dear Solomon, Rasto Kuril here from Protos productions/Slovak republic. My country has not been listed in your brief, though I think prior to your brief of countries, it could be possibly interesting for you as well. If you would consider this option as well, please send me more information on rasto@protos.sk. Best, r

I’m representative of ukrainian based location service group At Point. Pls, feel free to contact me for further details location.kiev@gmail.com

Steve Walker

Hi, I am working as a location manager in Bulgaria and I can provide you very big variety of locations from my database. Feel free to call me on my mobile +359 888 544 822, or e-mail me at vdimitrov33@gmail.com. Best Regards Valentin Dimitrov

Ajai Kapur

Hi Solomon,
    I am writing you from commercial production PlanetB, Croatia lately very much working as production service for lithuanian, spanish, russian market. If you are still interested for location data base, please contact me on my mob. 00385 98 251 274 or via e-mail: ivana@planetb.hr
    ivana alpeza
    PlanetB

Maxine

Hi.I’m representing ukrainian production house “Lime Lite Studio”.Please contact us: sukhovey@limelitestudio.com

Denise Haire

But why not Turkey???:) tuba@motion-films.com

Paul Craciun

Hi,
    Kristine from Style Masters Studio from Latvia.
    We could help you with the photos of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia as well.
    Contact us: kristine@stylemasters.lv

Liana Jaqeli

I think add to your list Georgia.If you agree please e-mail to Irakli Bagaturia, who will follow up with you
    and answer any questions you may have regarding our services. iraklion_geo@yahoo.com

hi, i can offer locations in romania.
    regards Bezi
    info@jungle-productions.com

Hello,

I owe a Location Company based in Bucharest, Romania. For any further details, please contact me at floriana@alternativefilm.ro.
    +40 721430533 (cell phone)

Locations in Moldova.
    welcome@diametralfilm.md

Hi there,
    I haven’t checked Location Guide for a while. Do you still need location images for Croatia. We constantly add and update images and contacts, have all our images online as well and cover most of Croatia.
    You can e-mail me directly on maro@adriatic-productions.com
    Maro

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]