Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Fixer in Norway: Alesund + Geiranger

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Akira Yamaguchi 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

We are producing a series of 5′ video city guides with a foodie angle, showcasing the destinations our client travels to.

We have already shot in Rome and Muscat, the next destination is Norway, with a focus on Alesund and Geiranger.

We are looking for a fixer / producer that can:

– Help on the ground while we are in Norway
    – Help us with equipment rentals (probably only a C300) in Alesund, if possible.
    – Someone to work with us in the pre-production stages, to help organise the itinerary and sort out location permits.
    – Someone to help organise the interviews and source talent if needed.

Please let me know if there’s anyone that might be able to help.

Thanks,
    Gemma

don smith

Hi Gemma,

I would love to help you out. I have 15 years experience as service producer, production manager, loc manager and loc scout and have worked with many international clients. I have also been involved with international foodie related projects and I have worked in the area you want to shoot several times. I can easily help you out with whatever you need at competative prices.

You can reach me at:

tommy@wikeproduksjoner.no
    +47 97174718

If you send me your email adress I can send you more info/links to projects I have worked on as well as international references if you want.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Tommy Wike

Hi Gemma.

I would like to help you produce an interesting program from Ålesund and Geiranger:)

My company is based in the Ålesund region. This is my home town and I´ve location managed, researched and production serviced multiple films, documentaries and commercials in Ålesund and Geiranger since 2006.

I would love to present hidden gems and fascinating local people who could bring flavour and character to your program:)

Let me know what you need and I´ll send you some moodboards and ideas!!

All the best,

Eirik Vaage

Frost media AS
    frostmedia.no

ev@frostmedia.no
    eirikvaage (skype)

Postbox 249
    6101 Volda
    Norway

Member of PSN (Production Service Network)

M Long

Hi Gemma,

My company is based in Ålesund and we provide services to international commercials, tv-series and feature films.

We would be happy to help you navigate through the amazing locations on the west coast of Norway, and provide access to them.

Send me an email for reference pictures and samples of work from previous clients.

All the best
    Leo Resnes

Mob:+47 95047967
    leo@fuglefjellet.no
    http://www.fuglefjellet.no

Vidar Trellevik
    Participant

Dear Gemma.

We will be happy to assist you and your upcoming production in Norway.

Our company is situated in Bergen, and we are well known in Aalesund and Geiranger.

VPB Media Group has since the beginning in 1980, built up a
    client portfolio our competitors envy us.
    VPB has productions for businesses companies, including most of the Nordic television companies, on its client list. Our staff has extensive experience in news work, reports and documentaries.

VPB has extensive experience as a Production Service Provider for international film productions.
    We have had production management and been the Location Manager for the world-renowned film directors. And fixer / producer for many TV-series.

I hope you will contact us with further questions about what VPB can do for you

Best regards

Vidar Trellevik

Mobile: +47 970 82527
    vidar@vpb.no
    http://www.vpb.no
    https://www.facebook.com/VPBMedia/

La Tabagari

Hello Gemma.

We are not form this part of Norway, so its better to use locals.
    I have worked with Leo and Tommy, when I have had productions on the west coast.
    I can recommend both.

Best regards
    Simen Bang-Hansen
    Producer
    Rollo Tomasi
    Oslo
    +47 90 19 83 93

http://www.rollotomasi.no

Peter Glover

Hi Gemma,

I’m shooting in Alesund soon, and would love to know how you found the experience if you can recommend any crew there.

Thanks!

helloclairefarah@gmail.com

don smith

Hi Gemma,

I replied the last time you posted this. I would still love to help you with your shoot in Ålesund and Geiranger.

I have 15 years experience, have worked worh numerous international clients and have been involved with foodie related programs before. I can supply you with whatever you need.

I will be happy to supply you with references from internatinal clients I have worked with before if you need.

Best regards,
    Tommy Wike
    tommy@wikeproduksjoner.no
    +47 97174718/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]