Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Fixer/guide wanted for photo shoot in Barcelona

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Nagmo Dowouo Bernard 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Hi, I’m looking for a local fixer/guide for life style photo shoots in Barcelona Jan 10-Jan 13. Location and local casting knowledge required.

More information on request.

Best,
    Fredrik

Ernest Wong

Good Morning Fredrik,

My name is Cat and I am a service producer in Spain. I would be happy to help you with any needs you might have in Barcelona. Please contact me at any time.

Cat Isakson
    Service Producer
    cell: +34 639 142 724
    Aproductions

Good Morning Fredrik,

We are TOP STUDIOS, a production company with light material and studios. We are ready to help you. Let us know your needs.

Thank you & Best Regards

Ignacio

TOP STUDIOS
    +34 932 251 555
    ignacio@topstudios.com
    http://www.topstudios.com

Ann Reilly

Hi Fredrik,

I´m sure we can help you out with your photo shoot, please send more information
    when you have the time.

regards,

Roderick Schröder

+34-600445820
    ro@inbrighthands.com

Hi Fredrik,

Thanks for posting.
    I will be more than happy to assist you with your request

Please feel free to contact me on vi_go@yahoo.com to discuss further details

Kind Regards,

Rafael del Vigo (Fixer/PM in Barcelona)
    +34 666 915 039
    es.linkedin.com/pub/rafael-del-vigo/32/b97/a51/

I highly recommend Toni and Carlos, really focused in details and always in a good mood and ready to any the situation is.

insitu@insituloc.com

00 34 934 362 721
    00 34 609 788 529

Hi,

we can help you for any need. Please visit our web-site

http://www.mmproductionsbarcelona.com

or e-mail us

info@mmproductionsbarcelona.com

Producer/Fixer: Anna Busquet Vinals

Thank you.

With best regards, Matteo @ mm productions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]