Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Fixers – Denmark

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Victoria Trzeciak 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Victoria Trzeciak
    Participant

We are looking for an experienced fixer in Denmark for a UK Channel 4 factual travelogue programme.

The role will include:
    – being a sounding board/point of reference for the Director and provide ideas and suggestions on locations, stories and contributors
    – providing an ‘off the beaten track’/insiders view to Denmark and help generate interesting and unusual ideas
    – providing contacts/places of interest that are not available to us via the internet
    – assisting with translation and logistics
    – having a good command of spoken and written English
    – Prep dates are flexible and on an ad-hoc basis (ideally along side other work)
    – available to film between 20 – 30 July

CVs must have factual credits and and a UK reference must be provided. A background in journalism would be helpful but not essential.

Many Thanks

Søren Dahl
    Participant

Dear Joy Scott

I will be more than happy to assist you with your production i Denmark.
    Please see http://www.scoutshonor.dk for further information, references ect.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
    Soren Dahl
    Location Manager
    Tlf: +4521603494
    sd@scoutshonor.dk

Hi

I have supplied location and production service for many years and I will indeed be happy to offer you my help.

Please visit my website http://www.copenhagenfilm.com.

One of my UK references would be the director from 2010-2012 of the television series
    Downtown Abbey, Mr. Brian Percival whom I have assisted in Copenhagen on numerous occasions. I have also been a reporting journalist on a local TV station and Deputy Manager
    on a TV station in the country wide network of TV2 Denmark.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kim Norager
    Fixer
    kim.norager@copenhagenfilm.com
    +45 40458178

Adam Bagger

Hi Joy,
    Will you also be needing recording equipment?
    Instead of paying for the transportion of heavy recording equipment from UK, you can save time and money by getting in contact with us regarding all your technical needs. This will also give you safety during the production, so you won´t lose any valuable time if there are complications with the equipment or technical issues arise during the shooting.

We have helped and supported many UK and international production teams when they are shooting in Denmark + the rest of Scandinavia.
    Get in touch if you need our services.
    Best regards
    Miko
    http://www.twentyfourseven.dk
    +45 44 247 247

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]