Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Fixers needed Urgently.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Devinda Fernando 11 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am looking for professional fixers in the following countries:
    Tanzania,Uganda,Malawi,Ethiopia,Zambia,Sudan,Rwanda and Burundi.

You can email me on Production@getonscreen.com.Please higlight the services you offer and their costs.

Roger Neuburger
    Participant

My name is Janice Beatty and I am a film fixer based in Tanzania. We have a long established company here and have staff, vehicles, camps and loads of experience working with film crews.
    We can assist you in all of Tanzania.

My fee is USD 300 per day and we can quote for other services as required.

Please contact me on janiceb@africanenvironments.com for more information.

Best Regards Janice

Hi, This is Crispin Buxton; I was Supervising Location manager on Shooting Dogs [Rwanda] in 2004 and The Last King of Scotland [Uganda] in 2005.

Through my production company Spinfilm Ltd either myself or my colleagues can provide everything and anything you may need in both Rwanda and Uganda….including Government Liason, Production management, Location scouting and management, AD’s, basic lighting and camera packages, costume design, art direction, casting, drivers, Tentage etc.

Basic fixing/local producing ranges from $250.00 to $400.00 per day. Basic 4wd vehicles with driver is $250.00 per day excluding fuel.

NB. Members of my team have recently shot in Sudan and Burundi in addition to the countries in which we are based.

Please contact me via Location Guide or on crispinbuxton@mac.com……tel nos

+ 44 7889 736666 or + 256 752 047139

Thanks

Peter Roberts
    Participant

Dear Catherine,

We provide location fixing services in Malawi. Please follow this link http://www.responsiblesafaricompany.com/corporate-travel/
    and email info@responsiblesafaricompany.com for further information.

Best wishes

Kate

Kate Webb
    The Responsible Safari Company
    Malawi

NHello Dear,

I am called Firew Ayele, owner and manager of Across Abyssinia. I worked as a fixer/location manager the last 12 years. I worked with National Geographics, BBC, The Lonely Planet Tv, ZDF German TV, Spiegeleisen TV, Koncern TV, Maximus TV, and many others. fFor more information you can visit my website ( http://www.adventureabyssinia.com ), the film part.

Some of my daily cost is like the following :
    My allowance $120/day
    Car( 4WD Toyota) $130/day
    Car ( minibus ) $100/day

With regards,
    Firew Ayele

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]