Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums German Line Producer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Marta Sanchez 8 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • We are looking for a freelance Line Producer / Consulting Producer for our German shows that will be launching next year. Can be located in LA or Germany but must be familiar with the content production culture in Germany, including local laws and way of working in the community.

Must have extensive experience in the entertainment industry and in producing short and long form content.
    Overall responsibility includes successful management of all production for online video content long form and short form, scripted and unscripted with multiple creative partners.

Hello we can help with contacts please let me know if we can help >>
    all they best hermann@bluecactus-films.com

cheers

Hi Sabrina,
    your ad sounds interesting and I think I am able to help you with your project. I am fulfilling all of your requests in qualification. I am located in Berlin, please see examples of my extensive experience in line producing here:

http://www.mollyaida.com/portfolio/
    http://www.mollyaida.com/music/

this is my contact: fdiering@mollyaida.com

looking forward to hear from you,
    best
    fabian diering

Hi Sabrina,

we are a spezialised in line producing, service production and post supervizing.
    We are not a production company, but see ourselves as flexible service providers for third-party projects.

Our main focus is on feature films – but we have also worked on other formats like commercials, image films and music documentaries.
    We are based in Hamburg, but of course have contacts all over Germany.
    And in the past we have worked with numerous companies from all across the world.

I’d be happy to get more info on your project, timeline and needs.

Best,
    -Soren
    CV Medienproduktion
    produktion@cv-medienproduktion.de

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1345664
    http://www.cv-medienproduktion.de/en/company

Dear Sabrina,

I hope I can help you with your upcoming production in Germany.

I have been working as a freelance producer, fixer and production coordinator since 2000 from my base in Berlin, where I provide production service support to such broadcasters as Al Jazeera, Arte, BBC, Discovery, Fuse, History Channel, National Geographic, PBS, RTE, SAT1 and ZDF. I cover Germany, Switzerland, France and Luxembourg. I am a native English-speaker and am fluent in German and French.

I have secured over 500 locations for film and television productions.

International crews rely on me for all their production services support in:

• production scheduling, budgeting and logistics
    • location scouting and clearance
    • securing shooting permits
    • research
    • identifying and contacting interviewees
    • hiring top local crews
    • renting equipment and vehicles
    • booking hotels
    • translating
    • securing props, actors, costumes and studios
    • aerial filming
    • field producing

I also translate feature screenplays and treatments from German into English.

I am an American-Swiss dual national, originally from New York where I began my career as a Location Assistant on the NBC TV series, LAW AND ORDER.

Please have a look at my website:

http://www.germany-fixer-film.com

and get in touch if you think I can help you.

Wishing you every success with your production,

Gabrielle Pfeiffer
    gabrielle.pfeiffer@gmail.com

Dear Anna,

In case you still need someone, I can offer you all the support you need. Since moer than a decade in the business I worked for various international production and clients like DISCOVERY CHANNEL, ARTE, PBS, CHANNEL 4, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, CHANNEL NEWS ASIA, JAGUAR, DAIMLER, AO.

I worked for all sorts of production from 2-team-member online content to shows with up to 40 people (Conan O’Brien show – Germany, The Grand Tour –new Top Gear).

Many of the productions I have been involved in have won international awards, including New York Film Festival, Northern California Emmy, Grimme, Sports Movie Award, Max-Ophuels Preis.

Being a filmmaker myself and working as a creative producer and production manager for more than a decade, I not only have numerous contact, but also a holistic view on the creative and economic production process.

I am regularly hired as director, interviewer or field producer and working in investigative journalism is able to offer in-depth research.

All the best
    Tina

tn@tinagency.eu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]