Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum golden (whole) wheat fields

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Piotr Kempa (ricci Delord) 14 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • I am looking for two seperare kinds of wheat fields;
    green wheat fields and full grown golden colored wheat fields . I can give more detail if you contact me. Tahnk you. Gulin Ustun

Hi GÜLİN,

I have exactly what you need in Mexico, email me with more information please and i can send you photos… i look forward to receiving your email!

ramsey@switchfilms.com

Ramsey Figueroa
    Executive Producer
    Switch Films
    http://www.switchfilms.com

Hi GÜLİN ÜSTÜN , Argentina is one of the big wheat producers , infortunly now is all reaped , cause the harvest is nov-dic. Do you need many extensions or just background ?.

Regards
    Ernesto Dates
    Aguirre films
    54 911 44206115

Nick Bolger

HI GÜLİN ÜSTÜN,

INDIA is a big Wheat Producing country & due to large area with varied climate conditions you would find both kinds of grown fields i.e. Green Fields (in Raw State) & Golden Fields (in Ripe State).

Pls send details to us at the earliest. Thanks.

Subodh Tyagi, New Delhi, India. Mobile: +91 99 990 34355 email: delhi@entirelogistics.in

Ajai Kapur

Hi Gulin,
    I am writing you from production services PlanetB, Croatia. If you could send me more details I believe could help you with green and golden wheat fields.
    ivana@planetb.hr

Sharon L

Gulin hi it’s meirav
    just to let you know that in general the wheat becomes gradually yellow so you dont find fields which are green and next to it fields which are gold, even if the wheat is not same type in both fields.
    i did a research in the past few days for a production house and i have much knowledge about this topic:)
    will be happy to help you out
    meirav
    Ooops Films Ltd
    Ooops Agency

Sharon L

when i wrote about the colors of the wheat i was reffering to my small country or to other countries where the wheat is in some specific regions but it’s true that in India due to its large size you could find what you are looking for:)

Hi Gulin, I am sure we can help in South Africa, if you are interested please send me more information and I will get back to you – best regards, Jan

hi Gulin ,sure ..you will get in india , full green wheat fields and full golden color.

Dharmendra Singh (jai)

Contact –
    +91 9833084766

for more info…www.mindfilmsinindia.com
    jaisingh@mindfilmsinindia.com
    mindfilms@gmail.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]