Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Green Field

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Kirsten Fleig 15 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Dear All, We are looking for a fresh green blooming field with sunny weather for the beginning of October 2009. The best would be Europe or close by, but it can be anywhere else all around the globe too. We are waiting for your quick answer. Best Regards. Tamas Lantos – t.lantos@strawberryfilms.hu Strawberry Films – strawberry@strawberryfilms.hu

Hi Strawberry ,

we can provide you with a lot of different fields !
    can you send us more infos or a board and we will for sure will find something for you.
    best regards
    ben

Ben Lohmer
    Producer
    Sur-Film Production & Services S.L.

Plaça Església 4
    07350 Binissalem (Mallorca), Spain

+34 971 886 296
    +34 600 557 458
    +34 655 201 823 priv.

http://www.sur-film.com

Hi Tamas, we have plenty of green fields here in Cuba and the weather is just great in October. please send us some more Info about your project and I will put together a bid and send some location moods . best regards Frank . frank@island.co.cu http://www.islandfilmcuba.com

Hi
    October in India is bright and sunny andfields are in full bloom as well as the rains are just over in September. Ifyou wish to shoot here please do send us more details and we can send you pictures
    Best Regards
    Kishore Sinh Parmar
    Royal Locations
    Gujarat ~ Rajasthan [ INDIA ]
    http://www.indiashootlocations.com
    royallocations@gmail.com
    +919898279640

By now you will have heard of Cape Town as the premium world location, especially as our summer kicks in from late September. Early October is perfect as the fields have benefited from the winter rains and have not yet dried out for harvesting.
    Feel free to contact me for detailed location pics
    Regards
    Anton Rollino
    Executive Producer
    One Step Beyond
    Cape Town
    South Africa
    anton@onestepbeyond.co.za

Hello TAMAS..!!! if it’s what you looking for, i’m glad to help you. For further informations please feel free and contact me at pepebus@orongofilms.com

Hello TAMAS..!!! if it’s what you looking for, i’m glad to help you. For further informations please feel free and contact me at pepebus@orongofilms.com

Hi Tamas,

In general, we have wonderful weather with green fields in the south part of Turkey in the beginning of October.

Putting together some reference photos for your consideration asap.

Best regards,

Diloy Gulun
    Producer

Karma Film Prod Ltd Sti
    Nergis Sok. No.4
    Arnavutkoy 34345 Istanbul
    TURKEY

T: +90 212 257 0915
    T: +90 212 257 0133
    M: +90 532 441 7732
    http://www.karma-films.com

Hello from Greece.
    This is Konstantinos Tagalakis and i’m sending some references attached.
    For more information please contact me at
    tel. 00302106015916
    mob. 00306937121987
    Email. info@topspot.gr
    http://www.topspot.gr

S P

Hello this is ALTODESIGN from Tunisia.

We offer spectrum of film services for projects in Tunisia which includes Pre-production research and referencing, Location Scouting, Talent Casting and Auditioning, Scheduling & Budgeting, Technical Crew Hiring, Making-Of, Hotel and Transportation, thus enabling domestic and foreign producers a reliable, hassle free, and cost effective shooting experience.

Attached of green field / North of Tunis
    3 hours drive from Tunis

Tel +216.20.063.342 / altodesign.tn@gmail.com & cogedis.sarl@gmail.com

Dear All,
    Thank you for your effort.
    We do not need any more location offers for this project.
    Best Regards
    Tamas Lantos

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]