Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums I am looking for Wheat Fields for Shoot , Need location pictures

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  António Maltez 12 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
  • Andy Cameron

Milos Djukelic from Red Production here. We have offices in Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Greece. In few of these regions harvest season is near so fields are in great color.
    Here are some fresh photos but if you need more info feel free to call me or email me on milos@redproduction.rs
    BTW u can imagine our region is very competitive in prices and quality.
    best regards,
    Milos

Andy Cameron

few more pics

Dear Jamit

We are based in portugal and im Pretty sure we Can help If you do not want them Green át. This stage of summer .
    We have many moods in archive and can send them on Monday.
    let us know to what email.
    Cheers

Margarida Adonis
    Prod. Exc.
    http://Www.readytoshoot.pt
    +351932370265
    Production@readytoshoot.pt
    Portugal -lisbon

Hello Jamith,

I’m Chad, producer based in Istanbul.

The wheat fields in Turkey are ready to be harvested now, and some are already harvested. Are you looking for green or yellow fields ? They are mostly yellow at this time of the year in Turkey. I send you some pictures, if you are interested to shoot in Turkey, you can reach me by mail : cdozturk@gmail.com or by phone : + 90 533 413 97 14 or + 33 6 49 32 07 86

Chad Ozturk
    cdozturk@gmail.com

Dear Jamit,

We have just send you moods for this project.
    Please check your email and you will find the data to access Ready to Shoot FTP.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best wishes,

Margarida Adonis
    Prod. Exc.
    http://Www.readytoshoot.pt
    +351932370265
    Production@readytoshoot.pt
    Portugal -lisbon

Hi there, there are some pics of wheat fields in Spain…. Let me know if you are interested in these locations.

Kindly regards,

F. Lorenzo_EP
    NOKRA FILMS S.L.

Tlf./Fax: +34 981 10 12 97 Mov.: +34 625 63 74 78
    Email: fran.lorenzo@nokrafilms.com
    Web: http://www.nokrafilms.com
    Web: http://www.nokrarental.com

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your hard work and emails on this job as for now this job will be shot in country where the artists is base as she can’t fly out due to her busy schedule . Hope we can work on the next job , again thanks for all the work.

Thanks

Hello Jamit,

We are based in Portugal and we have what you need for sure. Please send us your email in order to send you some photo references.

Best Regards.
    Mónica Vieira
    Staffilms

Andy Wilson

Please find herewith some photos taken end of Juni.
    These Wheat Fields are located in southeastern France, near lavender fields.
    Michel Brussol
    South of France Film Commission – Var
    michel.brussol@wanadoo.fr

Tom Wiesner

Hey there,

Do you know that world’s one of biggest farm is located in Turkey? also with almost 1500 gazelles living among,other living animal species..

Some people consider?.others shoot in Turkey..if you need our help to acquire..

Serhan Nasirli
    MinusGreen
    Producer

serhan@minusgreen.net
    m : +90 532 691 40 29
    m : +90 541 770 89 50
    p : +90 212 263 01 05
    p : +90 555 742 32 32
    fax : 0212 263 50 11
    http://www.minusgreen.net

Hi Yamit,

We are contacting you from Malaga Film Office, south Spain. Just 40 minutes drive from our city you will find wheat fields around the town of Antequera. This area is outside of our jurisdiction, but we have an Online Directory where you contact various Location Managers from our province who can scout for you: http://www.malagafilmoffice.com/audiovisual-directory/local-directory

If you like, you can also email us info@malagafilmoffice.com

Kind regards,
    Malaga Film Office

Hello Yamit,

I am contacting you from Salamanca Film Commission. Around Salamanca you can find a lot fields as you are looking, and as you can see in the photos.

If you need more photos, or more information, about this kind of places in Salamanca, you can also email us

sfc@salamancafilmcommission.com

Regards,

-Salamanca Film Commission-

Hi there,

here some wheatfields in northern Germany.

If you like them, pls contact :

Axel Deininger
    spotnik production service
    Berlin
    axel@spotnik.tv

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]