Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Local Producer Bangkok

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea Sporcic 11 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • For a big and exciting production for a dutch beer brand we are lookfing for a local producer in Thailand, Bangkok. We are planning to come to Bangkok in the first of second week of October. We need the producer during the shooting days but we also need him or her for some pre production work; find some characters who we can shoot, find locations, help us with translating, etc etc.
    Interested? Email me! myrthe@kiemmedia.nl

Gay Lombard

Please feel free to contact me, I can help you set up your shoot in Bangkok.
    amour@productioninc.com

Edgar Ong
    Participant

Hi Myrthe,

I sent email to you already. If you have any question please feel free to contact me.

Noom.

Hi Myrthe.
    Just read your request and sent you a mail.
    Best,
    Kevin

Juanjo Seda

Dear Myrthe,

Our company Soca Asia can help you with this production. We have done some work for Heineken before… en mischien helpt het dat ik ook Nederlands spreek? :)
    If you have any questions, you can always contact me at edwin@socaasia.com

Kind regards/Met vriendelijke groeten.

Edwin

John Danylkiw
    Participant

Hi Myrthe!

We, at Candor House Productions Co., Ltd. in Bangkok, Thailand,, can certainly assist you in your commercial Production. We actually just successfully completed (August, ’13) a 4 Day Life-Style shoot for a Chilean Producer for their Royal Guard Beer Spot – an experience the Chileans have been raving about since.

Our Staff are boots on the ground in Bangkok and multi-lingual with perfect Dutch, English, French and Thai our fortes.

We have offices in Bangkok, Thailand, Toronto, ON Canada and Los Angeles, CA USA and can be accessed relatively easily for immediacy in NA timezones at +1.289.993.7205 and by email to johnatrift@gmail.com as one of our principals is currently there on business.

We look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Cheers!

Ken Streutker
    Owner | President | Producer

John David Danylkiw
    Managing Director | Vice President | Producer

CANDOR PRODUCTION HOUSE CO., LTD. (THAILAND)
    PATTANA INTERNATIONAL FILM & TELEVISION CO., LTD. (CANADA | THAILAND)
    RAINCOAST ISLAND FILM & TELEVISION PRODUCTIONS INC. (CANADA)

IN BANGKOK, THAILAND
    DIRECT (BKK): +011660851004455

IN ONTARIO, CANADA
    DIRECT (ON): +1.289.993.7205

E-Mail(s): johnatrift@gmail.com & john@candor-group.com

Hi There,

We are Dir4 Films. We did a lot of cosmetic and fashion TVC. If you are looking for the preproduction supply local team also shooting here in Bangkok,Please kindly contact us

Email : bamproducer@dir4films.com
    +66815714745
    http://www.dir4films.com

Best Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]