Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums LOCATION MANAGER ASAP!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Alexandar Alexandrov 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I NEED A LOCATION MANAGER ASAP IN THE TIBET FOR A TV COMMERCIAL.

PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!!

Takashi Sudo

Hello,
    I am an international fixer and have recently been traveling around Nepal – I have a base in Asia (Sri Lanka) – if this is a large enough project, it might be interesting for you to use me.
    I am currently in Spain, but it is just a flight away – and can go immediately if needed.
    I am resourceful and understand the way things work in Asia – I have a good camera, am a photographer and can sort things out on the ground wherever I am.
    Let me know if this is of interest to you and we can discuss further.
    My email is belindalewin@icloud.com

Hi,sir this is ganesh thakur form INDIA Mumbai We are LINE Parducer fixer / location manager what you NEED.We give you your Images.
    Products AND ALL kand’s of production need and help
    Shooting location on Rentany wer any location’s & all kind of film work call +91 9757414554 i love to work with you pls give me a call ya mail pls see my C.V I ATTACH AT ON THIS MASSAGE
    THANXX
    GANESH THAKUR
    LINE PARDUCER /Fixer / location Manager
    +91 9757414554
    E MAIL ;- npfilmcrewindia@gmail.com
    N.P FILM Crew India

Hi,sir this is ganesh thakur form INDIA Mumbai We are LINE Parducer fixer / location manager what you NEED.We give you your Images.
    Products AND ALL kand’s of production need and help
    Shooting location on Rentany wer any location’s & all kind of film work call +91 9757414554 i love to work with you pls give me a call ya mail pls see my C.V I ATTACH AT ON THIS MASSAGE
    THANXX
    GANESH THAKUR
    LINE PARDUCER /Fixer / location Manager
    +91 9757414554
    E MAIL ;- npfilmcrewindia@gmail.com
    N.P FILM Crew India

Hi,
    If you would be willing to consider filming in Ladakh in north India which is very similar to Tibet please send me an email with your script/storyboard and requirements at avinash@stratumfilms.com
    Best regards,
    Avinash Shankar
    http://www.stratumfilms.com

Ryan Kendall

Hello
    I am a Location Manager based in Sri Lanka.
    If you are still looking for someone please get in touch algy.sloane@btopenworld.com
    I have just returned from reccing in India and Nepal.
    Thanks
    algy
    http://www.scoutproductions.co.uk
    http://www.scoutasia.co.uk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]