Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Location needed in Madrid

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Orsolya Kmetty 14 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • We are looking for a parking garage in Madrid for an event. It needs to be able to host an event for 750-1000 people in May 2010. the event would last one day but there would be three days prep / set building and one day strike . The event would be from 18.00 to 02.00 and there would be music

Please contact me if you have any parking garages on file that might work for this – if the client used one floor only it would need to be min 1500 M2
    prefer 2000 M2
    It also need to be in a good area / central
    Thanks !
    clare@worldlocations.com

Andrew Keech

Dear Clare, I will ask my location team to send you pictures from our database.

I think we can find somenthing that attends to your requirements

we will keep posting you

best Cristina

Andrew Keech

Dear Clare, I will ask my location team to send you pictures from our database.

I think we can find somenthing that attends to your requirements

we will keep posting you

best Cristina

Andrew Keech

Dear Clare

Let me ask you if we can use another space that is not a parking, or why you need it to be a garage. We can offer you many other places in the centre of town that could work for an event

best
    cristina

Dragos Vilcu

Hola Clare,
    We may have the ideal location for you in a Madrid parking garage. Very cool. I’ve made a call to check on availability and to insure the space is adequately sized.
    Will be back to you with more info soon.
    Best,
    Michael Moffett
    Tel. +34.915488337
    http://www.caminomedia.com

Hi,
    We have no subscripsion to Location guide. So, main question is: What kind of benefit do we get if we supply U, the garaje locastion U are looking for in Madrid?
    We can do the research but not till we known if we receive a production fee for it (It´s does not matther if the poject go ahead or not)
    If U agree with our condittions, we can do it, if not, we do not work for nothing. Sorry about it. Cheers. Alicia Crespo + 34 616 912 822

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]