Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Location Scout Norway

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Manu Cappellari 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Manu Cappellari
    Participant

Hello. We are looking for a skilled and experienced norwegian location scout for a mayor commercial shoot in Feb / March. Various locations in Norway and Scandinavia. The setting for Norway is mainly snowy mountains and remote locations. Please contact me: joakim@productionservice.dk – Recommendations would also be most appreciated. Thanks in advance. Best Joakim Harder – Production Service Scandinavia

Hey Joakim,

Happy New Year.

You may find some of these previous production requests for filming in Norway interesting;

http://www.thelocationguide.com/search?query=norway&type=Forum

All the best,

Murray

Hi Joakim!

Happy new year! My name is Eirik Vaage and I have about 12 years experience as a location scout and line producer.

I would like to present two regions in Norway;

The Alps of Norway, also known as Sunnmørsalpane. It´s located in the region of Sunnmøre on the west coast of Norway. This region is known for it´s steep mountains which rise directly from the fjords. Lot´s of remote locations and spectacular view. Snow safe.

My company is located in Volda, Sunnmøre.

The second region I would like to recommend is The Lofoten Islands. Although it´s much further north, the climate is the same. However, the chance of experiencing the Northern Light are great. Spectacular mountains with a view to the North Atlantic Sea. Note! Short days in February.

Frost Media scouted Marvel Studios shoot; “Thor The Dark World” (2013) in the Lofoten Islands.

I would love to talk more to you.

All the best,

Eirik Vaage

Frost Media AS
    frostmedia.no

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]