Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Location scout required with Global experience

This topic contains 70 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Christopher Blunden 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author

I have 20 years of experience as a Location Manager and unit manager.
    I toured several cities and cultures from ice and plains of Patagonia from the Andes and the Amazon jungle.
    Perform work in Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia, Paraguay, Peru and Mexico, for feature films (over 25) and The Motorcycle Diaries, Seven Years in Tibet, among others, as well as more than 200 commercial and photographic productions for a wide range of countries in Europe and America.
    I have worked in rural areas, modern cities, small towns in the mountains, in the middle of the jungle or the desert, up on oil rigs at sea.

FOLLOWING can reach me at mail and visit my site ravelluto@locationhunters.net http://www.locationhunters.net

If you’re still looking, aasia PVP can offer various locations across south east asia.
    http://www.aasiaphotovideo.com
    gk@aasiaphotovideo.com

Hello,

My name is Garrett Utnehmer,I am writing you in response to a Location Scout.I do not have any experience in the location department,I do have have experience as a Production Assistant on several films in the Los Angeles area.I am working on getting into the locations department,I would be very interested in assisting you in the future with your location process.I’f you can write me back with any info on,your locations process I would really appreciate it.Thank you

-Garrett Utnehmer
    (951)704-8165

Hi, my name is Issa Zaroui “Joe” and I am an internationall Location Scout/Manager with a lot of experience. I have what you are seeking for. Give me a call or e-mail me.

Thanks,

Issa Zaroui “Joe”
    Location Scout/Manager
    646-705-2588
    joe_zaroui@yahoo.com

Hi..Waldo Barker…
    what about india.. we love to assist you here …have a look for location pic

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100001094818620&aid=33655

hope u will like this…for more info – mindfilms@gmail.com

Best
    dharmendra singh
    +91 9833084766

Lawrence

I’d love to help, There are so many beautiful views around the globe. It depends on what they are looking for.

Lawrence

I’d love to help, There are so many beautiful views around the globe. It depends on what they are looking for. I have traveled to Hawaii ,Costa Rica, Australia, Timor-Leste, Spain, most of Europe, Trinidad, Argentina. I do find in all my travels that the views here in North America are some of the best and unspoiled.

Sanju Nadar

Hi,

my self Sanju R.Nadar

I am location manager of mumbai city (forest zone) I provide location on jungle theme like,dence forest,waterfall lake, river caves jungle safari road

welcome to jungle of mumbai city,

Thanking you,

Sanju R Nadar
    Location manager
    Mumbai National park forest dept.staff
    call- 9757414555
    E-mail- jungleboyslocations@gmail.com
    website very soon….www.jungleboys.in

Hi Waldo,

Have you thought of Colombia or anywhere in South America? Colombo Films can provide all of your and your client’s needs in finding the most spectacular views from jungles, to deserts, to breaktaking seas or the andes mountains.

there is also a place in Colombia called the Sierra Nevada, a snow capped mountain that juts directly out of the sea. It is surrounded by the northern deserts in La Guajira, the sea is aquamarine, and the mountain is lush green until you reach the snowy summit. It is considered the most holy place according to local tribes, and is really a spectacular site!

I am searching for the best photo of Sierra Nevada now so you can have a better idea.

Attached is a photo of the Bambuco desert here in Colombia, and the one of the Caño Cristales– a river whose bed is composed of vibrantly colored crystals. Another wonder of the world! The last photo is a serene setting amidst beautiful mountain peaks.

Good Morning , I have worked worldwide and on a lot of high end campaigns over 22 years . I would be happy to discuss the project with you .

Many thanks

Clare Beresford

Hi…waldo..
    I would love suggest you INDIA , we have highly flexible approach to production demand here, combining hard work and adaptability, a wide range of location in all over India, coupled with strict budget controls. i m going to post some picture for your reff-

looking forward to discuss the project with you….you can mail me for any other information .

mindfilms@gmail.com

Many greetings
    dharmendra singh
    +91 9833084766
    skype- dharmendra1232
    http://www.mindfilmsinindia.com

Vitus Jiriva

Dear Waldo

Greetings from Rick Matthews !!

I am based in South Africa , however have recently scouted and facilitated shoots in Russia , India and Turkey .

I have a load of experience in Southern and East Africa – having an extensive database of these countries as well – Namibia , South Africa , Zimbabwe , Zambia , Malawi ,Kenya , Tanzania , Mozambique , Swaziland , Lesotho and the Indian Ocean Islands .

I have also scouted and shot in Egypt , Jordan , Cyprus , Ireland , The UK and the Maldives and have future projects planned in the Congo Republic , Indonesia and Nepal .

I am not afraid to go anywhere and have the philosophy of a fresh eye finds refreshing locations .

Should you wish to see a portfolio of my work please do not hesitate to contact me .

Tel : 0027 11 880 6686
    Mobile : 0027 82 443 6307

Kind regards

Rick Matthews

Dear Mireille,
    Greetings from Filming in Jordan.
    I am writing in regard to your post. We are original Bedouins and we have direct contacts with tribes in order for you to explore and shoot in unseen areas in the desert of Jordan.
    We provide unique services and we make every shooting personal and of outstanding results.
    Should you require coming for a pre-production inspection, I will be personally bring you to the best areas in Jordan.

Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Mohammad Gabbah Nawafleh

Dear Mireille,
    Greetings from Filming in Jordan.
    I am writing in regard to your post. We are original Bedouins and we have direct contacts with tribes in order for you to explore and shoot in unseen areas in the desert of Jordan.
    We provide unique services and we make every shooting personal and of outstanding results.
    Should you require coming for a pre-production inspection, I will be personally bring you to the best areas in Jordan.

Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Mohammad Gabbah Nawafleh

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]