Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Location scout required with Global experience

This topic contains 70 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Christopher Blunden 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Perhaps this magical, island might be interesting in the future!

http://www.fitzwinslow1.shutterfly.com

I’m in Sweden now until the hurricane season is over (June-Oct) so if you need any EU locations sourced, I’m free to go anywhere!

Keep well,

Piers FitzGerald

fitzwinslow@mail.com

Hi,

I do not know if you have heard about Muscat. Lonely Planet had projected Muscat as a must-see location. It has beautiful landscapes, deserts capes, mountains with different hues.

If you are interested in scouting for such locations please get in touch with us.

Manee. S
    Executive Producer
    Action Films LLC
    http://www.actionfilmsoman.com

hello there …
    hope you would love to consider INDIA , please have a look on some of the breath taking locations… mail me for more information..

Regard
    dharmendra singh
    +91 9833084766
    Skype – dharmendra1232
    http://www.mindfilmsindia.com
    mail me – mindfilms@gmail.com

Hi,
    I am line producer and DoP with vast international experience, and I’d be very interested to work with you on this project.
    You can see some of my past work here: http://www.guiladkahn.com
    Please contact me via email with some details.

Kind regards,
    Guil

gk@guiladkahn.com

don smith

Hey,

I am a location scout/manager based in Norway. I went to film school in the US and have lived and worked in LA, Chicago and NY as well as many European countries.

I´ve been doing location scouting/managment for commercials, tv shows and feature films for over 10 years. I was location manager on the Norwegian blockbuster feature “The Troll Hunter” that was sold to countries around the world. I also did location management on the biggest budget and highest rated tv drama in norwegian history called “The Heavy Water War”. A WW2 based drama also sold all over the world. I have also done a lot of commercials as location scout/manager, the biggest one being the European market commercial for Ford Mondeo, directed by Rob Cohen (Fast & The Furious, xXx etc).

I have also been involved with expeditions to arctic regions.

I have included pics of 4 views from Norway, including the view from “The Pulpit Rock” which Lonely Planet named “the most beautiful view in the world.” If you give me an email address I will be happy to send you more pictures as well as my full resume and references if you need it.

I would be delighted to be able to help you out with your project in any way I can.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

All the best,
    Tommy Wike

Norwegian # +47 97174718
    US # +1 312-881-9019

Austin Shore

My Location company EPM Asia is based in Hong Kong over the past 10 years we have established ourselves as one of the leading location and production management services in Asia with a returning blue chip client base including Disney Nature, Nat Geo, Disney.

For the most spectacular location’s you will most likely need to travel to remote areas but retain the ability to work effectively with teams on location and back at production base – this is where EPM Asia comes into its own and can manage all aspects of the location from local negotiation, permits permissions to complex field requirements.

EPM based in HK has a strong reach across thew world through our growing network of business associates.

For further details please email steven@expeditionmanagement.com

Hi

SEBASTIAN KEEP and myself (JP) have been scouting all over the world for more that 30 years for worldwide production and many awarded Directors .. we have an intensive library covering all the world and we can certainly help you to find the perfect spots for your projects.

Please contact us on info@ifilmeurope.com if you are interested with our expertise and knowledge

We have for sure, several suggestions that will answer your requests

With our best regards

JP

I am the owner of World Locations a location service with experience in many parts of the world and offices in London and Los Angeles. I have worked on many large campaigns for Rolex and other large brands that have required locations in many parts of the world. I would be happy to discuss your project please email me clare@worldlocations.com

Kind regards

Clare

Sherif Farid

Briefly please check our scouting photos link : http://saad-films.smugmug.com/

Rene Miron

Hi,
    I have the experience you require and would love the opportunity to travel.
    Please find attached my CV. I’m currently working on autumn and Christmas campaigns for Waitrose and will be finished at the end of September.
    Regards,
    Mark Jones
    07973 731 283

Apus Pictures, India will have the answer. Let us know what you are looking for periodical then we have something around 6000 year old monuments, breathtaking constructions and carvings of that era. Are you looking for scenic beauthy then we have the Himalayan range of breath taking scenarios.

Contact us with the particular requirement as this country is around 3,000 kms in length and a little shorter in breadth. So it is difficult to include all the place at one go. If the requirement is specified we can send you the photographs and details. Log on to http://www.apus.co.in for details about us and out experience which is about 50 years in feature film productions in India

Venugopal Nair
    +91 9481803176 0r + 91 9632435261

Takashi Sudo

Hi,
    I have been working in the industry as a busy Location Manager and Line producer since 1998, shooting in Spain, Morocco, Cuba, Argentina, South Africa, Namibia, Italy and Portugal.
    I speak languages and have large photo libraries of most of these countries .

I am currently freelancing, having changed my life course, wanting to travel more. I spend half of each year in Asia and the other half in Europe, unless I have to be in a specific place at a given time.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance on your project.

Best regards,

Belinda Lewin
    belindalewin@me.com
    Sp mb: 0034638194792

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]