Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum locations needed

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Eva Staltmane 17 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • Hi everyone, we are looking for some snow clear, locations including city streets, out of city road and lake beach. Preferably eastern european looking. Shooting scheduled early march.Any information appreciated

Terry Allen

Hi,

Maybe we can help you in Norway?!

Here is one link as a referance, please advice us what kind of location you are looking for.

http://www.groundcontrol.no/pres/Roros_1/

We look forweard to be hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    PH

Per-Henry Borch
    Line-producer

GROUND CONTROL AS, Pilestredet 75 C, inng. 21

Box 5111 Majorstua, 0302 Oslo, Norway
    Office: (+47) 2320-1550, Mobile: (+47) 9073-3088
    http://www.groundcontrol.no

Erik Arheden

We can help you with the shoot. Snow guaranteed in the beginning of March in Sweden. Please contact me at mats@theproducers.tv or +46 70 547 97 77. http://www.pogofilm.se or http://www.theproducers.tv

Iceland could be an option for you. Please feel free to
    contact us. http://www.labrador.is
    We can send you location pictures and estimate with a short notice.
    Phone: +354-5888368
    Cell: +354-6946768

Selma Karlsdóttir
    selma@labrador.is
    petur@labrador.is

Henri Phimasset
    Participant

Please send me your information, since i´ve already gathered material for references for the same description a few days ago.Let´s discuss.
    all my best.
    Einar

Henri Phimasset
    Participant

Please send me your information, since i´ve already gathered material for references for the same description a few days ago.Let´s discuss.
    all my best.
    Einar

Hello
    my name is hermann meingast
    i am the producer for twinfilm Romania

i get your request

in bucharest we have now snow in the city
    this momment

please give me a call
    or an email
    so we can speak in details
    aswell we could send you pictures how it looks now in bucharest

thanx
    hermann

info@twinfilm.ro
    0040 747 133 885

Linda Krukle

Stefan Iacob, Sagafilm, Romania. siacob@sagafilm.ro. 0040742104858. Feel free to contact me for anything you may need for shooting in Romania.
    We have the most extensive locations database in the country. Don’t take my word for it, please try me (:.

Ok sorry for misinformation everybody. I actually ment locations without snow :)

Jens Paulsen

HI,

My name is Igor Nola and I am a producer from Croatia. My company name is Mainframe Production.
    We can supply locations for you. Could you drop me an e-mail at igor@mainframeproduction.com

You can check our web site as well at
    http://www.mainframeproduction.com

Talk to you soon.
    Best regards,

Igor A. Nola

Jayant Sinha

Hi, we are production house from Warsaw (Poland),
    this year we’ve got very snowy winter, so we can offer you everythink you need: beautiful locations and great crew.
    Please contact us:
    primetime@primetime.pl
    +48 602 412 352
    +48 22 646 64 64

Robert Amon

Hi! I’m Vita Lains from Montaini International, a service production company based in Lisbon. I’m quite sure I have great reference pics on my archives that fit to your request. Anyway, could you be a little more specific so that i can organize the best file for you? My direct contacts: T: +351 21 301 28 83; M: +351 91 660 97 20; m: vitalains@montainifilms.com.
    In Portugal, specially in Lisbon area, you have 90% oif a great weather for shooting in March!
    Best regards, Vita L.

Hi Audrius,

There are parts of Slovakia that are snow free at the moment and we also expect the a warmer period in the next days. So if you can send me more information about your project, I will let you know what I can do for you.

Regards,

juraj@hiker.sk

Chris Wood

normally snow is around st petersburg or moscow area in the beginning of march, there is a variety of required locations, if still needed pls get in touch with out production company based in St Petersburg and we will respond with all the reqired information, email: sinenko@lumierepictures.ru

JORGE MENNA

Hi, I´m the producer of the company called Punk Film. We offer a full service to foreign crews when shooting in the Czech Republic. Everything from choosing propare lacation from our database to postproduction. All that quicky, inexpensively, in top quality – that’s punk attitude right there. Please, don´t hesitate to contact us. Ondrej Beranek cell: +4207779525066 ondrejberanek@punkfilm.cz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]