Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Locations needed

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Icelandic Fixer 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

we are looking for tropical nature locations – a beach, waterfall, beautiful billionaires house and a big yacht – to shoot in September.
    We will have the STB quite later but we know what the locations will be.
    Please could you suggest any suitable locations ideally bearing in mind logistics?
    It would be great if you could send me some pictures of the proposed locations along with other details /weather, how far from each other, permissions etc./.
    Also here just to give you an idea what we are looking for in terms of a beach and house but no need to stick to that.

Thank you so much,

Alzbeta Kabelova
    liz@armadafilms.cz
    line producer
    ARMADA FILMS
    http://www.armadafilms.cz

Hi Alzbeta,
    I’ve already sent you an Email.
    Hope to be hearing back from you.
    Daniel…
    daniel@danielalvarez.co

Hello Alzbeta ,

My name is K BOFOR , Executive Producer
    I’m very interested in collaborating with you on this production.
    Just want to let you know Morocco will be ideal for such shoot! not only great locations but We also offer competitive prices. I’m pretty sure that will help you with your decision!
    Kindly check your email , i just send you some reference pictures.
    I’ll be waiting for your reply
    Regards !!
    K BOFOR
    info@b-kfilms.com
    http://www.b-kfilms.com

Hi Alzbeta
    Already sent you 2 folders of refrence pictures yesterday on your email id, some of the best part of this is …
    Visa on arrival , LESS Paper work . easy shooting permits and govt approval,
    12 ours – one stop flight , very cost effective, Good weather, location close to each other with in 20 min drive to each other, french & english epeaking crew.
    pl revert asap, with the script.
    sandy
    creativedenproduction@gmail.com

Chad Gray
    Participant

Dear Alzbeta,

I have emailed you directly some of my ideas and attached a dozen of photos of spectacular subtropical locations in Southern Russia.

It is only 6,5 hour-flight from Prague and you’ll find there even more than you need, in addition to the beach in the warmest part of the Black Sea, big yachts, plush beautiful houses of local film-friendly VIPs, waterfalls in the mountains, guest-friendly villages, palms and southern architecture along the seashore and in the cities.

The ideal climate is in September: lots of sunshine, not too hot, plenty of local food & wine.

I had a few productions there and now have excellent contacts with film-friendly local administration. You’ll find some more Pros in my detailed email and still more when we discuss it with you. Best regards, Eugene Zykov, Russian Film Commission–Film-Media ez@russianfilm.biz http://www.russianfilm.biz

Hello Alzbeta

Please take a look at our locationwebsite for more locations in Andalucia (Spain) and the Algarve (Portugal) : http://www.locationscouting.weebly.com.
    Attached we send you some specific pictures os some locations we have on stock and would fit to your request!
    Hope to hear from you!
    Har Klunder
    service producer at Production algarve (http://www.productionalgarve.com)

Hi Alzbeta,
    if you consider india , it will be our pleasure to provide all your needs for shoot. we have here everything in a very cost effecting budget . all in one place , if you can brief me more about your script or schedule , will share with you more options. please have a on some of the reference pictures.

Regard
    dharmendra singh
    +91 9833084766
    Skype – dharmendra1232
    http://www.mindfilmsindia.com
    mail me – mindfilms@gmail.com

Dear Alzbeta

I am a producer, location Producer based in Dubai/ UAE. Please consider UAE, Abu dhabi we can offer you all that you require plus 30% rebate as an incentive.

I can and will be happy to assist you.
    Please do get in touch with details of your requirements.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    kind regards,

Rosie Kingham
    Producer/Fixer/Location Producer – UAE
    + 971 503794465
    + 447717295185
    rosie@kodafilms.com

Hi Alzbeta,

Is this request still open? We’ll be glad to send you some location references in India.

Regards,
    Joshua Upputuru

Hi there,

Where would you like to shoot this?

Hi Liz, you’ve got mail. speak soon.

ANYBODY HAS ANY CLUE WHERE THEY ARE FINALLY GOING TO SHOOT? MY TEAM WORKED 1 MONTH TO GET ALL THEY NEEDED OF THEIR EVERY WEEK GROWING LIST…..ALL WE GOT WAS ” WE CHOSE ANOTHER PRODUCTION”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]