Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Looking for BIG FOREST – SOUTH HEMISPHERA

This topic contains 14 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel Ortiz-Entrambasaguas 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    I need to shoot an commercial in March 2017 for a yoghourt brand.
    I am looking for specific Landscapes, a country with vegetal and mineral landscape with a huge forest and large mineral rocks.
    It has to be like a fairytale
    Everything has to be huge.

And we need good weather ! (sun, sun, sun) Shooting 1,2,3 of March
    We also need to find a cherry tree in this landscape.

Please find attached some references.

I was thinking of New Zealand but maybe you have different country to propose.

Thanks a lot

Jorge Diaz

Hi

The Canary Islands are not in the SOUTH HEMISPHERE but have those exact specific landscapes and lots more of a country with vegetal and mineral landscape with a huge forest and large mineral rocks. The islands also have one of the best weather conditions in the world(sun, sun, sun) including 1,2,3 of March. Please send us your email address to gadi@canary-productions.com and we will gladly send you some visual location refs.

Kind regards

iIhave a very good location in Italy, Liguria. National Parc / Big Forrest, stupend vegetation. River. Waterfalls. Castles. Rocks. Perfect organisation and good logistic. (Airport, etc.) I Can Organize Helicopters and Boats. Best whishes, Claudia

Rory Rogers

Hello Caroline ,

Morocco is is a great location that fits all of your requirement . And Especially the weather plenty of sun during the period of Marsh & April .
    Please feel free to email me for more information and pictures ..
    Cheers !

Info@b-kfilms.com
    http://www.b-kfilms.com

Message Nr. 2 from my Italy-Location in Liguria. I will show you following pictures. Maybe its the perfect location. My e-mail: cm@atlantisfilm.de

Hi Caroline, we have both man-made forests and natural forests in South Africa – either in the Garden Route area (southern Cape on the way to Cape Town) or in the Mpumalanga area (home of the Blyde River Canyon, Kruger Park etc.). Both have incredible rock formations of all kinds. Weather is really good – and reliable – that time of the year.

Dear Caroline,

Kindly get in touch via email. I have the perfect locations in Morocco and with very competitive fees.
    I can share potential locations through Dropbox files.

Looking forward to it

Cheers!!

Brahim
    Plan C productions
    plan.c.filmproduction@gmail.com

Facebook/ Plan C productions
    YouTube / Plan C productions
    Instagram / plan.c.productions

Hi
    I am Aqeel from One Take Entertainment we are a production service company in mumbai here some opitions what you can shoot in india have a look & let me know what you have to say
    as one video is there on my website VETSEL COW BOY you can have a look
    Regards
    Aqeel Qureshi
    info@onetakentertainment.com
    +919867866265

Tomo Chana

Yes! Absolutely and definitely NEW ZEALAND and CONGO REPUBLIC.
    We can help you in both countries.
    Feel free to send us more infos about.
    italiankiwi.filmconnectionz@gmail.com

Tomo Chana

Yes! Absolutely and definitely NEW ZEALAND and CONGO REPUBLIC.
    We can help you in both countries.
    Feel free to send us more infos about.
    italiankiwi.filmconnectionz@gmail.com
    http://italian-kiwifilmconnectionz.biz

Hey,
    I’m a fixer in New Zealand and can help if you still need it.
    There won’t be any cherry trees in bloom in March though.
    Cheers,
    Eleisha
    http://www.nzfixer.com (contact details on there)

Bildad Koske
    Participant

Hi there,

Uganda is considered the pearl of Africa with variety of landscape. 30% is occupied by water bodies. Different natural forests like mabira forest, Bundongo forest and many more. These forest have variety of plant species including cherry trees. We have different minerals like gold and oil and some of oil reserves are close to masindi district which Bingo forest occupies.

Filming logistics and permits can be acquired easily and reasonable cheaper compared to other parts of the world.
    Please don’t hesitate to contact me on bildad.koske@gmail.com or +256782737311.
    Bill

Cona Casares
    Participant

Hi Anthony
    Patagonia Argentina could work as a possible option.
    Let me know if you’re interested so I can send you some refs

Best Regards

Cona Casares
    Mondo Executive Producer
    cona@mondocine.com
    Buenos Aires – Argentina
    http://mondocine.com/

Shelley MC MORROW
    Participant

Would you consider Vietnam? There are some great places. Please don’t hesitate to contact me on shelleymcmorrow2@gmail.com to discuss options.
    Thanks, have a great day,
    Shelley

Hi Anthony,

My name is Daniel Ortiz-Entrambasaguas at danidogfilms in Spain.
    Please, feel free to contact and send us your brief and requirements. South of Spain could be an option with amazing landscapes and very good weather as your request.

My best,

Dani

info@danidogfilms.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]