Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Looking for DOP for Indian TVC ( Outdoor – Rockclimbing, Trekking …)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Farish 15 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We are looking for a DOP for an Indian TVC. We would prefer a DOP who has experience in shooting outdoor scenes specifically Rock climbing, Trekking shots.
    In case you have worked on similar shoots before and if you are willing to travel to India for the shoot, do get in touch with us and mail us your showreels (incl. the outdoor shots) at niraj@lighthousemumbai.com

Regards,
    Niraj

Dear Niraj

My colleague Guido Perrini may be interested – what are your shoot dates? He is away on holiday at the moment but back next week.

His reel is available at http://www.guidoperrini.com

Regards,
    Kim

Jonas Abbott

Hi, I am a multi-award winning DoP with a string of climbing and outdoors film credits, from the award winning ‘Boot Polish’ filmed in Pakistan in 2007, the 2008 smash hit climbing feature ‘On Sight’ and this years epic feature film ‘The Asgard Project’. go to http://www.ianburton.co.uk for a selection of film clips.

I also have extensive experience of filming mountaineering films for the BBC including Griff Rhys Jones ‘Mountain’ and ‘The Adventure Show’. I shoot on any format and am BBC trained in HD cinematography.

I shoot documetaries, feature films and commercials/corporate films, and can film in any style. Outdoor, rock climbing and trecking films is what I film the most and what I am best at!

Best

Ian Burton

Pilar Haedo

Hi Niraj,
    My name is Nigel Dupont
    I am a DOP living in the uk.
    I have considerable rock climbing experience while shooting and have recently completed a programme called Beyond Boundaries where we filmed disabled young adults crossing the Andes for three weeks and would love to be considered for the above position.
    Ill include my CV here and contact you directly to attach my showreel.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,
    Nigel Dupont
    nigeldupont@me.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]