Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums LOOKING FOR FIXER IN TURKMENISTAN + KYRGYZSTAN

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Luca Tiozzo 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Luca Tiozzo

Hello,
    We are looking for a good fixer in Turkmenistan and another in Kyrgyzstan.
    Planning to shoot in mid 2015.
    Any help appreciated!

This previous request for filming in Turkmenistan might be of interest to you.

http://www.thelocationguide.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=532

Also you might be interested in contacting production service companies in Istanbul who have valuable experience of filming in the “stans”.

Hope that helps.

With kind regards,

Murray

Location filming in Turkmenistan. Filming in Kyrgyzstan

Chris Browne

I run a tourism and transportation company based in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Depending on the project, we may be able to help directly or I can recommend a great guy who works as an independent fixer. What precisely do you feel you’ll need?

Hello,

We are based in Moscow, but we also work in all the former Soviet Republics. We’ve recently arranged a number of shootings in Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan and will be happy to help you with your projects in Turkmenistan and Kyrgystan.

Please drop me an email at alyona@munroproductions.com with the details and I’ll be pleased to discuss any fixing or producing requirements.

Sincerely,
    Alyona Pimanova
    Producer
    Munro Productions

Hi Sina, I am a freelance Production Manager/Producer but have also worked as an overland expedition leader in recent years. I have led expeditions throughout Central Asia, including Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan, in 2010, 2012, 2013 & 2014 so have a lot of recent images, extensive knowledge and excellent local contacts. I am in the process of setting up a location service facility to encourage filming in this part of the world! Please do get in touch if I can help. Best wishes. Helen

Chad Gray
    Participant

Hi Sina,

I have contacts with top professional filmmakers both in Turkmenistan
    and Kyrgyzstan who annually attend and screen their documentaries
    or/and feature films at various festivals and forums in Moscow. Most
    of them would be happy to work with int’l crews and provide their own
    equipment, transportation, English-speaking assistants etc. for a small
    budget – relatively.

Feel free to contact me at ez@russianfilm.biz

Best regards,

Eugene Zykov
    Producer, Founder & Owner
    Russian Film Commission

Hello,
    Please check soartv.tv
    This company operates in Kyrgyzstan and has the connections at the highest possible level of the country.

Thanks,

Stanislav Solovkin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]