Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Looking for fixers and camera operators in Vancouver

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Angela Bennett 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

We are a Dutch production company and currently looking for two fixers, who can help us with our international show, while we film in Vancouver. We are looking for 2 fixers who:
    – Live in or near Vancouver
    – Available for the shooting day on Dec, 17th and the prepday on Dec, 15th in Vancouver and a total of one (or two) days to help us beforehand.
    – know Vancouver and the area very well.

We are also looking for 2 camera operators, who:
    – Live in or near Vancouver
    – Are available on Dec 17+18
    – Have experience with filming on a mountain/in the snow

We are producing an adventurous show, so adventurous fixers and operators are welcome!

Please leave a message down below

Best, Janita

Hello Janita,

Circle Productions would be happy to discuss your project’s needs, and help you in your search for support in Vancouver and Canada.

Please email me at alex@circleprod.com

Thank you!
    Alex

Staff Producer – Circle Productions

Hi Janita,

We could certainly help you with the fixers and crew you will need in Vancouver for your shoot.

Please contact us at elisabeth@needafixer.com the soonest and we will do our best to help you.

We look forward to hearing from you

best
    Elisabeth

We are still looking! So if you’re a Vancouver based fixer/camera operator, let me know!

Hello Janita,

We do have a team based in Vancouver who can provide you with all the help you may need for your shoot. Please have a look at the link below to get a better idea about what we do.
    http://needafixer.com/pdf/needafixer-company-profile.pdf
    You can contact us at elisabeth@needafixer.com to discuss any details you want with us and our team in Vancouver.

We look forward to you getting in touch

best
    Elisabeth

Dear Janita,

We have an excellent camera operator/fixer in Vancouver that we have worked with in the past with outstanding results.

He is a Vancouver local and based on his previous experience he is up for adventurous winter shooting!

Please follow the link below to see our previous work and profile.
    http://needafixer.com/pdf/needafixer-company-profile.pdf

Best regards,

Galateia
    galateia@needafixer.com

Hi Janita!

My name is Carly and I am an adventurous camera operator in Vancouver and am available for those dates. Last winter I spent 3 months in the woods of Dawson City, Yukon shooting a winter show called Klondike Trappers. We got around on snow shoes, skidoos and dog sled. I have attached my resume and have a link for a demo reel if you like

thanks!

-Carly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]