Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Looking for Wind Mills

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Debra Zeller 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Debra Zeller

Hi,

We are looking for a beautiful location with Wind Mills for an upcoming ad film shoot.
    Ideally in Kazakhstan, Jordan, Croatia, Uzbekistan, Iran.

Please email with location pictures to karishmasahi@gmail.com & goodmorningfilms@gmail.com. Please see the attached location references for what we are looking at.

Thanks,

Barry Lucas

Hi,
    here are some locations from Croatia.
    For more information and pictures contact tina@paktmedia.com and check our references at http://www.paktmedia.com
    Thanks and all my best!
    Tina

Hi ,
    we will prepare something for you asap.
    We reccomend the South of Spain.
    Best Regards

Ben Lohmer
    Producer
    Sur-Film & Sur-Pictures S.L.
    NIF: B-38997797

Tel.: +34 971 577 989
    Mobile : +34 600 557 458

ben@sur-film.com

http://www.sur-film.com

Hi Karishma,

Would you consider South Africa as an option.

Thanks

Kind Regards

David Brenton
    Executive Producer
    Sugar Films
    Cape Town
    South Africa
    Mobile: +27735738922
    Mail: david.sugarfilms@mail.com

Louisa Gomez

Hi!

Please take a look at the pictures. This is the wind power plant located on South-East of Ukraine on the coast of Azov Sea.
    It includes 6 big generators and dozens of smaller ones.

If you feel interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me: bg@marmeladefilm.com

Cheers!

Alexey

Sharon L

Hi,
    We have one location in Israel in the Golan Hights with Wind Turbines
    Check out the photos
    Now it’s not green though as we are in Summer time
    best
    Meirav
    http://www.ooopsfilms.com

Tom Wiesner

Hello from Turkey…

Here you can see an alternate and rare location for your project..
    But the location has a bad side i must say…It is hard to work there!!
    Because of the sun,beautiful beaches and parties are located in 15 minutes drive,one of the best wines are manufacturing over there,mediterranean restaurants,beautifull sea etc…You may forget about your project and turn it to a holiday. :((

Kind Regards,
    Best

Serhan Nasirli
    MinusGreen
    Producer
    m : +90 532 691 40 29
    m : +90 555 742 32 32
    p : +90 212 2630105
    http://www.minusgreen.net
    serhan@minusgreen.net

Hi Karishma,
    Allow me to humbly recommend you Uruguay-South America as an excellent option, by far the best cost-effective choice. We receive all kind of international projects all year around.
    Let me know what are you exactly looking for and what kind of project would it be due to help you with answers.
    Find attached some local references.
    I am an independent producer and can find the best solution within Uruguay.
    I’ll be waiting to receive your feedback.
    Best wishes from Montevideo,
    Daniel Alvarez
    daniel@poloniofilms.com

PALM SRINGS, CALIF…………………HOLLAND?………JACK R. ENGLISH IMDB BEV HILLS

John Duffy

hello from pozitiffilm istanbul-turkey,

Pozitif Film Productions, established in 1987, is one of Turkey’s leading full service companies in commercial film production offering a complete line of services to the local and international advertising industry.
    http://www.pozitiffilm.com.tr

pls find the wind mills pictures from turkey.

nazlan.ozden@pozitiffilm.com.tr
    canberk.abuk@ pozitiffilm.com.tr

nazlan özden mob: +90 532 212 93 95

all my best
    ahmet ulger

Hi

We are based in Southern Spain where there are plenty of windmills – including older style ones.

Regards

Charlie Woodhouse

info@paraphernaliaproductions.com

Debra Zeller

Thanks everyone for your reply!

The brief has changed a bit. We are now looking for old school wind mills (please check attached pictures).

Please let me know if anyone has any leads on these! You can email on karishmasahi@gmail.com, goodmorningfilms@gmail.com

Thanks,

Karishma

claus meding

I am fully aware Holland is not the district you were asking for. But our windmills are actually world famous. A lot of them are still working. I got a big collection of them. You can find them all over Holland. Many different types and variations.. Some are located single in a wide landscape, others are standing in a row.

greetz from Amsterdam, Harriet Sanders

http://www.harrietsanders.com

Hi Karishma,

Look at these photos from Sri Lanka. If interested please be in touch with us.

thank you,

Best Regards,

Priyanga T. Kumarasiri,
    Producer,
    Crew For Shoots,
    Sri Lanka.

Mobile: +94 777 891 711
    Office: +94 114 574 707
    WWW: http://www.crewforshoots.com

Dear Karishma,
    as per your updated brief, here are oldschool windmills near Kiev, Ukraine. But please note that they don’t function any more. Will gladly send you more pics if needed.
    Good luck!

best,
    Tanya Siryatskaya
    Ukrainian Film Commission
    Kiev, Ukraine
    tanya@ukrainianfilmcommission.com
    +380676242027

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]