Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Need a location Scout/Manager in Europe

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Shanta Rana 13 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Shanta Rana

Hello

We are a production company from India looking to shoot in Europe.

We are looking for loaction managers to shoot an ad for a Deodrant brand in the month of March.

The locations include a street corner, a cafe and a laundromat.

Please contact us at :
    shanta.rana@gmail.com / bigpicture@rediffmail.com / zbaria@gmail.com

Regards,
    Zeenia
    The Big Picture Company

Adam Thal

Hello,

do not hesitate to send me more details of your project.

best regards
    Massimo . +393355451264 . info@map-plus.it

Vikki McCraw

Hi Zeenia,

These locations can easily be found in the UK – please get in touch with me directly if you would like some options.

Kind regards,

Vikki

+44 131 337 9893
    vikki@locations365.co.uk

Hi Zeenia,

We are a production company based in Barcelona and we can handle the production for you anywhere in Spain. Please send us some more details and we can make an estimate for you. These kind of locations are easy to find here.

Talk to you soon,

Eva Piqué
    +34 685 954 729
    Anawon Location & Production Services

Hi Zeenia,

We are based in Italy, in Verona Area.
    Here there’s some pictures of a small village on Garda Lake

Regards

Nicola Fedrigoni
    K+
    http://www.kappapiu.com
    nicola@kappapiu.com

Karen Sproul

Greetings,

My name is Chris Burnel (http://www.apatride.tv) and I have been working with India for over 10 years all over Europe, mostly with companies from South India (Chennai /Bangalore/Kerala etc…).
    My main territories are FRANCE and PORTUGAL, then the rest of Europe and Brazil.

What kind of town / atmosphere are you looking for ? Modern or old ?

Here are pix of PORTO / Portugal…. but again I have so many including Paris !!!
    Also depends on your budget…See more on my website

Regards,
    Chris Burnel – http://www.apatride.tvinfo@apatride.tv

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]