Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum NEED FOOD STYLIST in BARCELONA

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Konstantin Galyko 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

We need some local food stylist from Barcelona who know places with good markets and everything we will need for shooting for juice brand. (fruits,berries, leaves, different greenery etc.) shooting days in period during 21-31 of march, but not every day.

Thank you in advance for helpfull contacts!!
    Konstantin

kostya_g@belkastrelka.com.ua

Sarah Krins

Hi Constantin,

there is a long time that I’m not using a home economist (food stylist), but I can recommend the home economist we collaborate in the past, whose name is Jose Maria Flo.
    please visit his homepage, and you will see the contact details there:
    http://www.flo.cat

cheers,

Julia

Hi Constantin
    My name is Margaret, and Im food photographer and prop stylist in barcelona. I just published a book about the best of our most famous market and can definetly help you in finding the best produce in Barcelona.
    Please refer to my website for idea of experience.
    and you may contact me at either the email or telephone below.

http://www.photomargaret.com
    info@photomargaret.com
    +34 620 183 121

Best Regards
    Margaret

Hi Konstantin,

We are a production company and we can provide you with the contact of a few good home economists to choose from.
    I mysellf worked for a few years for a really good food photographer in Barcelona and have the knowledge and the contacts to make such productions work.
    We can help you with the home economist and with whatever your other production needs might be. We adapt to projects of all sizes.

You can contact me at +34 685 954 729.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Eva Piqué
    Anawon Location & Production Services

many thanks to everyone for the contacts!

Hello!
    I am a food stylist in Barcelona. If you want to contact me and see
    my portfoglio contact me!

lunapoli@hotmail.com

Best,

Luciana

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]