Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Polo Fields in Eastern Europe

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Vicki Manning 17 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • I’m searching for hi end Polo fields available for shooting, in Europe, in low production cost country. the field should such where royalty would play. thanks

Hi Darko,
    we have great polo fields in south of France where royalty used to play … shooting in France is not the cheapest country but we have very good deals!
    Let me know if you ‘re intersested
    I’m Fred, Factory Films in Monte Carlo, fred@factory.mc,www.factory.mc,+377 9777 1080, cell +336 0996 4827
    My best

David Broder

Dear Darko,
    there are at least two polo fields of that kind in Hungary and our company would be more than happy to be able to help you with this issue. If you are interested, please contact me at juli@popfilm.hu.
    Also I invite you to visit our website, http://www.popfilm.hu
    Regards, Julianna

Hi,
    my name is Mario Reinach, producer of Mendips Productions. We have production offices and resources in Bulgaria, Spain and Central America. What we can offer to you to get a low cost production for your project is to shoot in Spain (Ctalunyahas great Real Polo Clubs), I think on the level of what you are looking for. And get a low cost production thanks to our resources that count on “Eastern Europe Prices” on most of the production costs. Please send us more details about your project to our mail production@themendips.com or mario@mendips.es. I look forward to hear from you soon. Best. Mario

Lucio Tomaro
    Participant

Dear Darko,

This is Christos Giotis from FilmGreece. (www.filmgreece.com)

I can suggest the Olympic polo facilities just outside of Athens/Greece. Please contact me at: christos@filmgreece.com.

Thanks!
    Christos Alex. Giotis

Hi, Darko.
    Due to the Olympic Games Athens 2004, Greece has to offer a lot of High Quality Olympic Venues and Max Productions can offer you high quality production services at competitive costs.
    Contact me at: newbusiness@maxpro.gr, my name is Kiki. I can provide you with some photos to get an idea of the venues available.
    Please check our website: http://www.maxpro.gr and our newsletter concerning the providing services to international production companies at: http://www.maxpro.gr/newsletter, to learn more about us.
    Regards, Kiki Kostolidou

Hello,
    We could privide production services at a very good price. Please contact Linas@magnet.lt
    Mob.tel +37068723232

Kind regards,
    Indre Milaseviciute
    Magnet Films Lithuania
    http://www.magnet.lt

Dear Darko,

Alternatively you could shoot in India where Polo originated from and is a big sport where those from a Royal lineage still play. I am a member of the Indian Polo Association and know most of the hi-end players personally in India. There are several Polo fields to choose from. Please feel free to call me. At present I am Paris on my way to India and you can reach me at +33.622.513557.

Regards,
    Dileep Singh Rathore

Hi Darco,

I write to you on behalf of KAS Movie Makers, a production company with offices in New Delhi and Goa, India.

There is no better place than India to shoot in with its location advantages and low cost production values. We have a variety of polo fields because of a royal tradition of the sport and can offer you a choice based on your storyboard/script.

If interested, write to us at kasmovie@kasmovie.com and we can send you reference pictures.

Please check us out on http://www.kasmovie.com

With Regards
    Chandni A Dabas
    KAS Movie Makers
    009 11 24330548
    009 11 24332016

David Taylor
    Participant

Hi Darko:

Why not shooting in Argentina, we have a lot of polo fields and most of the best polo players in the world. In case you need pictures as a reference or a budget please let me know. My email is: eli@bendercine.com

Takashi Sudo

amazing polo in sotogrande – spain. you ust have heard that all the spnish and british royalty go there.
    moe info please and i wll find out what is available and when (how much being important too)

Belinda from bees in spain
    contat me on belinda@beespics.com

Hi, we have a polo field in the South of France; Please contact us: evansproservice@easynet.fr

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]