Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum production service in Algeria

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mary Zeeble 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Mary Zeeble

I am looking for a production service in Algeria….based in Algeria.

Roger Orpen

Dear Jean-michel,

We are based in Tunisia. We provide production services in Tunisia and in Algeria.

We have filmed several films in Algeria.

Here are our coordinates, plz don’t hesitate to contact us!

Best regards,

Habib Attia
    CINETELEFILMS
    23, rue d’Andalousie
    2080 – Borj Baccouche
    L’Ariana – Tunisie
    t. +21670731985
    t. +21670731986
    t. +21670731987
    f. +21670731900
    e: production@cinetelefilms.com
    http://www.cinetelefilms.com

Dear Jean-michel,
    We are a production service company based in Casablanca, Morocco. Many locations in Morocco – sea, mountains, cities, desert – look very much like Algeria and several feature films and commercials have used Morocco locations as Algeria.
    Just send us your brief and we’ll look into attractive location possibilities.
    Best regards,
    Kamal Belghmi
    SANDLINE PRODUCTION
    339 Techno Park
    Casablanca, Morocco
    Cell: +212 661 32 74 34
    Phone: +212 522 52 40 71
    E-mail: kamal@sandlineproduction.com
    http://www.sandlineproduction.com

Josh Pitt

Hello,

I have filmed in Algeria about 3 years ago. Please feel free to call me. my number is 07737 026 475.

I am currently based in the UK so i’m on GMT

best

Josh

Dear Jean-michel Paoli,

We are a Production House based in Casablanca, Morocco (Videorama http://web.vdrma.com/) and we work a lot with Algeria. Also Morocco and Algeria have a lot of similarities within their cities and cultures so we could present you with two different options and a vast array of locations. We have full production services and an entire villa for post-production and animation for films, commercials and documentaries.

Feel free to contact me on my cell or email for any further information.

Look forward to getting your brief.

Rita Temsamani
    +212661322723
    rita@vdrma.com

Kaye Elliott

Hello,

We are a Production and Service Company based in Tunisia and have Co-produced Algerian movies. Also we have serviced many movies that wanted to film in Algeria but shot in Tunisia, and still had locations that looked like Algeria ( For example, we serviced Vivre au Paradis a movie by Bourlem Guerdjou that was supposed to take place in Algeria). Tunisia and Algeria are very close and look very much alike.

If you have any questions at all, such as prices and locations, do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Anne Miller

Marketing Director
    CTV services
    51,Rue Abderrahmane Ibn Aouf
    UV4 Bloc 51-El Menzah VI2091
    Tunis-Tunisia
    Tel: (216) 71 238 793
    Mobile: (216) 26 181 688
    http://www.ctv-services.com

Hi jean michel,
    We are a film service in Egypt and we can help out
    So please send us your needs
    Best regards
    Hamed Mahmoud

Bonsoir Jean-Michel,

J’ai ma production à Alger et à Paris :

http://www.idealcorp.fr

Je suis capable de te proposer mes services pour n’importe quel type de tournage en Algérie : fiction, pub; clip ou reportage.

Je dispose de toute les facilités organisationnelles, techniques et administratives pour faciliter votre projet en Algérie.

Mes coordonnées :

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]