Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums RESIDENTIAL STREET BACKLOT

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Clodagh Quinlan Gorman 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    We’re looking for a residential street, ideally on a studio backlot, however could also be a real street which we could permit. Please find references attached, unfortunately this is in USA, which is too far for us to travel.

Anything come to mind?
    Many thanks

Dear Molly,

Is Morocco close enough?! I have the right location.

Kindly share an email address in order to send you Dropbox files with potential locations.

Cheers!!

Brahim
    Plan C productions
    Plan.c.filmproduction@gmail.com

Hi Molly,
    I’m plenty of ideas for this project. Please share with me all the info you can (preferred destination, script, animatic, treatment), to find the perfect location.
    Cheers,
    Daniel
    daniel@danielalvarez.co

Tom Howard

Hi Will Thailand work for you ??? Here is some ref.. Thanks

parthivbkk@gmail.com

Dear Molly,
    we can help you with this project. Feel free to contact us and see what Bucharest area can offer you: gt@twinfilm.ro, gt@twin-group.com
    Best regards
    George

Jeffrey Erb

We have something perfect for you in Bulgaria.
    See the attached pictures :)

Stoyan Galabov – galabov@fimfixersbulgaria.com

Film Fixers Bulgaria – filmfixersbulgaria.com

Jamie Riggs

Hi Molly,

if you give me an email I can send you refereces of Spain. We have some residential areas in Spain with an american feeling

Thanks

Néstor Caño
    nestorproduccion@icloud.com

Andrew Hodge

Hello Molly,

Around Paris there are a lot of private “american residence” with the the feeling you are looking for.

If you can email me at gilles@lacreativefactory.com, i will send you some images of the different possible areas.

Could you also tell me more about your project in order to find the best location to shoot.

best regards,

gilles

http://www.lacreativefactory.com

Peter Larkin

Molly,

We have a drama series here in RTÉ called Fair City.

http://www.rte.ie/drama/tv/featured/faircity

It’s a residential street on a studio back-lot but it’s very busy.
    How long do you need?
    Regards,
    Antony.

studios@rte.ie

Hi Molly,

there are dozens of cinematic residential streets in Zagreb, Croatia with villas from 19th century and contemporary villas.
    Please visit our website for company references: http://www.bunker.hr
    You can contact me on: kras@bunker.hr

Many thanks,
    regards

Kras

Tomo Chana

Absolutely ITALY and/or NEW ZEALAND!
    Definitely NEW ZEALAND and/or ITALY!
    We can help you. Do not hesitate to contact us .

Kindly get in touch with me…I have the perfect locations in Morocco, and with competitive prices.

Need to send you Dropbox files!

Cheers!!

Brahim
    Plan C productions
    Plan.c.filmproduction@gmail.com

Hello Molly.
    Maybe you should also consider the Algarve, Portugal. We have plenty of residential streets in luxury urbanisation areas with American look, Beverly hills look. Some examples attached.
    If you are interested in more locations please see our website http://www.productionalgarve.com and/or contact us by email: productionalgarve@gmail.com
    With regards, Harry Klunder, Production Manager

Hello Molly.
    Maybe you should also consider the Algarve, Portugal. We have plenty of residential streets in luxury urbanisation areas with American look, Beverly hills look. Some examples attached.
    If you are interested in more locations please see our website http://www.productionalgarve.com and/or contact us by email: productionalgarve@gmail.com
    With regards, Harry Klunder, Production Manager

Hi many american films are shot in Cape Town and commercials as the currency exchange is so cheap for you guys to shoot here also we have many streets that can duplicate american suburban areas please contact us on mindblowingproductions@gmail.com , +27827528837

Below are few of many streets we have that will fit your brief

Thank You
    Cade Johnston

http://www.mindblowingproductions.co.za

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]