Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Rooftop with helipad needed in european city

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Orsolya Kmetty 14 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • We are looking for a roof top in a european city – with a city backdrop . The project will be shot at night and the roof needs to have a helipad on it . City lights needed as a backdrop – not necessarily high rise buildings – but a feeling of city lights in background
    rooftop needs to be large enough to accommodate a crew of 25 and to allow helicopter to be parked there .
    This can be in any european city – shoots end Feb 2010
    Please send suggestions to
    clare@worldlocations.com

Sharon L

hi Clare,
    We have in Tel Aviv 2 buildings with Helipad but i’m checking the permits and will get back to you,
    best,
    Meirav
    Ooops films ltd
    skype- ooopsit

Yes, there are a couple of rooftops in Athens, Greece but these are private. We need to know what exaclty you will do. For example film on the helipad? when? (approximate date of shooting, days of shooting. Is it for TVC? who is the clint. We have to be a bit precise to these people and now details once talking to them.
    You can send us more details at my e-mail: vellovic@cinegram.gr
    All the best,
    Vicky
    Cinegram S.A.

Elise Varela

We are a Production Service Company based in Barcelona.
    Some possibilities here in Barcelona although may have to be “dressed” for the occasion (Fantastic backdrops).
    We’ve done heli shots before with MTV, etc. so no problem.
    Would need more info. Will there be night-time flying, etc…?
    Production here is not a problem

Hello Clare,

I’ve just had a chat with the elicopter pilot we have on the shoot we are preparing and we have some ideas to propose. I’m sending you an email with some ref pictures. http://www.shootinthealps.com

Adam Thal

Hi Clare,

I have sent you a location. let me know if this could work for your shoot.
    best
    Massimo
    http://www.map-plus.it

Sharon L

hi, some photos of Tel Aviv by night as backdrop.
    the first photo is of Tel Aviv, and at night it is all lit.
    the other photos are of Tel Aviv by night

Sharon L

here is another 2 photos of Tel Aviv by night

Hi Clare,
    please have a look at the link below…
    it’s a very interesting helipad in Torino Italy..Let me know what you think..
    Philippe
    philippe@fullmoon-films.com

http://www.territorioscuola.com/youtube/view.php?video=8G1Mr286sWs&feature=youtube_gdata&title=Torino+Lingotto+8Gallery+HD+Renzo+Piano+architettura

Sharon L

and lastly, the helipad is on top of these buildings: Azrieli towers.

Thank you,
    meirav
    ooops films ltd- ISRAEL
    SKYPE – OOOPSIT

Hi Clare, attached some pics of the helipad in Torino Lingotto
    Philippe
    philippe@fullmoon-fikms.com
    http://www.fullmoon-films.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]