Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Seeking Asian Representative

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anna Smith 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Anna Smith

I am looking for a well connected, well respected Rep in Asia…

please contact me directly at:

harry@globalproductionnetwork.com

Please visit my website apus.co.in to know more about me.

If you require further information do not hesitate to contact me at venum05@gmail.com

Regards
    Venugopal

Sonya Kwatra
    Participant

Hello Harry

Benetone Films is the number one full service production house in Thailand for the third year in a row. We handle all types of projects including feature films, TV commercials, TV series, documentaries, and music video. We offer services such as Production Talent & Support Teams, Location Scouting, Equipment & Studio Rental, Sets & Props, Talent Casting & Wardrobe, Accommodations & all Other Coordination.

Besides the superb variety of locations, Thailand boasts production capabilities that are second to none but at a fraction of the cost. The Thai government is also keenly aware of the importance of promoting the filming industry and is happy to facilitate international filmmakers’ needs. The country has worked successfully for many years with Hollywood and other international multimedia outlets.

For more information visit us at:
    http://www.benetonefilms.com/

Check out our Youtube and Facebook Page at:
    http://www.youtube.com/benetonefilms
    http://www.facebook.com/benetonefilms

Sonya

Hi HARRY ..
    .Allow me to introduce myself, I have been running this film production & location service company in India, for last 10 years.We cater to overseas film-makers wanting to shoot in India. We provide exclusive Production planning with budgeting and scheduling. We provide CREW, locations, and all equipments required for film shooting documentary photo shoot in India. We have a select database of experienced professional’s crew in the Entertainment industry from all over the country. All the pre & post production need contact us; we also get all legal permission for my clients from the Indian government. We have bestexperienced team for film production. We are consist of a group of professional person with over 10 years experience specializing in executing Foreign Film Projects. We provide one of the best service in India

.BEST
    Dharmendra Singh (jai)

Contact – +91 9833084766

for more info…
    http://www.mindfilmsinindia.com
    jaisingh@mindfilmsinindia.com
    mindfilms@gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]