Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Shooting in Riviera Maya-Mexico

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Jamie Riggs 17 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Jamie Riggs

Hi! Anybody can give me a good contact to shoot in Riviera Maya-Mexico. Thanks in advanced. Néstor

Hi Nestor,

My name is Alberto Muffelmann, we have an office here in the Riviera Maya, plase let me know what do you need.

muffelmann@cacao.com.mx

Alan Lawson

Hola Hugo, we shoot often at the Riviera Maya very often, send us the info for your project so we can start to move on.

Hola,
    I would be happy to help you with your project. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Susie

Marcos Vigo

Hola Nestor,

I’m Natasha Moguel – Location Manager form the Mexican Caribbean Film Commission, pls contact us if you need information… http://filmaciones.qroo.gob.mx
    locaciones@qroo.gob.mx

Hi Nestor:

Let us know what you need. Our company has been doing ecotourism in the Maya area for more than 10 years and have assisted BBC and many companies to shoot eco adventure issues in the area.
    Let us know what project you have and how we can assist in your plans

Best Regards

Kenneth Johnson
    EcoColors
    info@ecotravelmexico.com

Kinema Films de Mexico
    kinemafi@aol.com
    Tels (52 55) 5611 1116

Hi. I am Adair Crow. I have http://www.rivieramayagrip.com. We have 2 one tons, a makeup/hair trailer and all kinds of grippage including new kinos and joker bugs. We ahve camera rentals as well and complete crewage.
    Dollies and cranes from Elemac Cricket to Glideshots. Let us know what we can do for you…

dacrow@a2arts.com

Hi…I´m Angie Fernandez from La Maripepa Films, feel free to call me 52+55+52516541 or 52+55+10413417 to see the specifics onf your project so we can give you an idea on what can we do for you or email me a.fernandez@lamaripepafilms.com (check our webpage http://www.lamaripepafilms.com)
    Thanks in advance and talk to you soon!!!

Angie

Jeff Peel

Hi Nestor,
    I’ve been producing the last Corona campaigns in the Riviera Maya. Actually, we are going to shoot another one there this coming month. If you need anything, do not hesitate to contact me: conchita@spectrumfilms.info

Crispin Buxton
    Participant

Hello Nestor,

Im Rene Blanco , Producer and Head of Riviera Maya Films S.A de C.V. located in Cancun. Please Visit http://www.rivieramayafilms.com. We can set you up with most production services in the yucatan peninsula and offer tax return services for your production.
    Being the former State Location Manager for the Film Commission , I have the Know-how for almost every procedure .
    reneblanco@rivieramayafilms.com

Nestor,
    Have you resolved your shoot needs for the riviera Maya? if not, or you want to have another bid. drop me a line.
    Emilio Zertuche
    emilio@mezcalitofilms.com

Hi/Hola Nestor
    Arturo Medina can organize any shooting needs for you.
    (te resuelve cualquier necesidad de produccion en el area)
    Saludos
    Ortolf
    (GoloCine)

famaproductionsmx@hotmail.com
    famaproducciones481@yahoo.com.mx
    +52+999-987 0081 Merida
    +52 + 999-163-8871

Arturo Medina from Fama Productions can help you out with any production needs in this area.
    Here are his parameters:

His base is Merida
    famaproductionsmx@hotmail.com
    famaproducciones481@yahoo.com.mx
    +52+999-924 3298
    +521+999-163-8871 (mobile)
    +52+999-987 0081 (office)

Hi Nestor. This is Adair from RivieraMayaGrip.com. I just arrived with the second grip truck, a makeup wardrobe trailer and a 21 RV/Production Office. That brings us to two complete grip trucks, 20 HMI’s, Kinos & Kobalds and Tungsten to 20k. We’ve a Glidecam Crane, Elemac Cricket and Glideshot with jib arm. Let us know what you need, and where! Best, Adair

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]