Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Snow in October??

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Steven Currie 13 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • North Sweden (Kiruna) is easy to access, has snow in October and a great film infrastructure.

Kasie Moore

Hello Andrew
    Let me introduce my contry Chile and my company Chilemagic. Now we are winter here.
    We will have plenty snow in October. I can send you good pictures for locations from our date base. I hope we can work together in the near future, don´t hesitade to call any time.

Best.
    Pablo del Rio Larraín
    Producer
    Tel /Fax: + 56 2 9263680
    Cell phone: + 56 9 77978485
    pablo@chilemagic.cl
    http://www.chilemagic.com

Dear Andrew

As you can check below, Chile has wonderful snow hills during October. There are Ski Resorts near Santiago (less than 45 minutes ride) and also other Ski resorts in the south of Chile where you will find more snow on October.

If you need more information don´t hesitate to write or call us.

Best Regards,

Raimundo Alemparte
    Location & Information Manager
    FILM COMMISSION CHILE
    filmcommissionchile@cultura.gob.cl
    raimundo.alemparte@cultura.gob.cl
    (+56) 2 6189168

hi andrew …
    India will be best option for you , cos you will get each n everything in cost effecting budget ….

for more info- mail us

thanks
    dharmendra singh
    +91 9833084766
    +91 9953169192
    http://www.mindfilmsinindia.com
    mindfilms@gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]