Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Pre-Production Forum Snowy mountain location in November

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sarah Smith 16 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
  • Cynde Harmon

Hello Max. Please get in touch if you would like to explore your Whistler, British Columbia options… remi@quixotefilms.com

Dear Max, we are expecting substantial snow precipitations in North Italy already by the end of next week. I am talking about regions neighbored by France, Switzerland and Austria, such as Trentino or Valle D’Aosta. The roads and the trees is no problem. If Italy sounds interesting, pls. let me send me the story-board to sharpen the location proposal. Have a great day and please contact me on yulia@improductions.com or on +39 346 092 0031.

Hi,
    The Rockies in the US may work depending on when in Nov.
    Thanks
    Rudy
    http://www.brightpictures.com

Hi Max

We can help you find a suitable in the Alps – Switzerland is surprisingly quite an economical place to shoot.
    If you could sen further details we can make some location suggestions.
    Regards
    Kim Belcham
    http://www.snowfilms.com
    info@snowfilms.com

Richard A Rose
    Participant

We have locations in Western Norway. Easily accessible, just 1h50 from London. Please contact me at sigmund@wnfc.no for further details.

Best,
    Sigmund Elias Holm
    Western Norway Film Commission
    Cell +47 971 49 153
    Web: http://www.wnfc.no

The Northwest Territories has amazing potential for film and television production – from its land and history to its people and spirit. Continuing development in non-renewable resources, local businesses, and tourism have made the NWT a prosperous and secure place to travel and do business. In the NWT, there is a exciting sense of enthusiasm about the future.

WE HAVE SNOW, MOUTAINS AND ICEY LOOKING CONDITIONS.

Our award winning film and television professionals and expert outfitters offer a range of services, from fully serviced multi-day production packages to freelance day service in many communities. Whether your production is large or small, it is all possible with the help of our friendly professionals, outfitters and airlines.

Visit us at http://www.iti.gov.nt.ca/nwtfilm/index.htm to learn more and to obtain additional photos, please email nwtfilm@gov.nt.ca

Hello Max,
    A great place to shoot would be Vitosha mountain just by the Bulgarian capital-Sofia. The close proximity to the city make the logistics really easy. Our studio is located just in the foothils of the mountain. We can also offer ver experienced crew with huge experience with int’l production (we are now shooting The Code, starring Morgan Frieman and Antonio Banderas) as wellas very competive rates. I will be happy to porvide you more information regading our studio- Nu Boyana Film and our activities. My name is Iliya Sotirov, you can reach me at +359 888 807812, iliyasot@netbg.com
    Best wishes,
    Iliya

Hello,

For unique and ´never seen before´ location on the West Coast of Norway, take a look : locations.no

Regarding snow, our mountains have just changed colour. Winter is here.

At the moment I´m working on a shoot for BMW, but my company can provide everyting you need.

Regards,

Eirik Vaage
    Frost media AS
    frostmedia.no
    locations.no
    ev@frostmedia.no

ppm film vienna

try to shoot in austria

here a helpfull link for you

ask the locationguide direct

http://www.lebccam.at/

At the end of november it might be tricky to get the rigth spot as some parts of the Alps might have snow and some other might not. We might be your solution.

With shootinthealps.com you are sure on the right side of the Alps at the rigth time. We do not insist to sell you one country… we service you where the best conditions are.

At this time the snow has start falling and there are some good possibilities.

Feel free to contact us at: info@shootinthealps.com

Josie Cox

We got snowy mountains,winding roads, and a lot of fir trees. Give us a call. Alligator.no

Best Neal

Michel David

We have lots of these in Jackson Hole and we now have a foot of snow on our mountain passes.
    Mike Emmer
    Location Scout/Manager
    Bridger Productions, Inc.
    307 733 7871

I am going next Monday 5-11-07 on the Alps for scouting roads with snow.
    If you want to give me your breafing, I could scouting in the mean time, for free, for your film.
    Michele Colombo
    +393356342113
    colombo@showwork.com

Byron Miller

We already have some snow in the caucasus mountains . lots of winding roads and fir trees.
    contact us at nick@exploregeorgia.com

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]