Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums summer in January

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Ondrej Manda 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Ondrej Manda

hi,

i’m looking for a place to shoot in early january and it has to be a summer. below listed the locations i need. please let me know if you have any suggestions~~

thanks!!!

1. Transparent Lake with a not too tall cliff safe for jumping
    2. dusty roads
    3. beautiful bridge in a city context
    4. grass on a countryside
    5. amusement park with the high speed machines
    6. modern house with nice kitchen, living room, bathroom… etc
    7. nice restaurant

if you have any suggestion, please contact me at vicki@thekitchen.com.hk

thanks!!

Hey,
    New Zealand would fit all your needs.
    Feel free to check out http://www.nzfixer.com
    Cheers,
    Eleisha

Hello,
    I think you can find what you need in Morocco;
    Feel free to contact or e-mail me any time you want!
    All the best
    Khalil Lougmani
    Producer
    Magic Pictures
    Khalil.magicpictures@gmail.com
    +212 6 61 19 18 58
    http://www.magicpictures-morocco.com

Hi Vicki .
    it will be our pleasure to work with you here in INDIA. if you consider , we have everything means each n every location which you have mention .please brief me more about your project by mail , will send you so many option .

Regards
    dharmendra singh
    Dharmendra singh
    +91 9833984766
    Skype – dharmendra1232
    mail me – mindfilms@gmail.com

Hello Vicki,
    Australia would be good too !
    Your list very achievable in and near Sydney.
    Just need more info on each requirement…How many days shooting so as to know any limitations on travel etc. Certainly summer here in January.
    Please contact me if you need to talk about it in more detail.
    ‘davidcoulthardfilms@gmail.com’
    Regards,
    David

Hi Vicky,

What about Indonesia? Bali for an example will be perfect for the location you need. We have nice weather, not too far away from Hongkong, nice food and restaurant, nice view and a lot of nice villa which is you can rent for your project. So if you want to know more or need some pictures, don’t hesitate to contact me. Just send an email to mahessa@web.de.

Thank you,

Ruly Mahessa

Carlos Silva
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]