Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums TV Commercial shoots in Barcelona and Catalonia

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Maciej Zemojcin 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I’m looking for a line producer in Barcelona to produce 2-4 TV Commercials in January
    I’ll be in Barcelona on Monday 7.12 / Tuesday 8.12 and happy to do the first meetings

Please contact me directly: maciej@filmpolska.pl
    mob. +48 602 55 34 34

Best
    Maciej

Dear Maciej,

Happy that you are looking for a producer in Barcelona.
    We are a producer company located in Barcelona city center with lots of experience

If you want to meet with us, we are available this afternoon. You can contact:

info@lafabricanaranja.es
    noelia@lafabricanarnja.com
    soy@palomazapata.com

You can watch some of our works/reel in our webpage:

http://www.lafabricanaranja.es

Dragos Vilcu

Sure thing Maciej,
    Look us up while you’re in town.
    Best,
    Michael
    International EP

Jordi Abarca

Hi

I’m producer and line producer from Bcn with 20 years of experience on films, commercial , tv, docs.. I’ve worked as producer for GPD ADVERTISING in Barcelona producing international lidl commercials

You can take a look on my vimeo Site: Vimeo.com/caribouproductions
    Also my last international midfilm production: The Trench (http://www.the-trench.es)

I’m available for your commercials.. Please, you can contact me on:

+34 635 830 903
    jordiat@hotmail.com

Best regards

Jordi Abarca

Hi

I’m producer and line producer from Bcn with 20 years of experience on films, commercial , tv, docs.. I’ve worked as producer for GPD ADVERTISING in Barcelona producing international lidl commercials

You can take a look on my vimeo Site: Vimeo.com/caribouproductions
    Also my last international midfilm production: The Trench (http://www.the-trench.es)

I’m available for your commercials.. Please, you can contact me on:

+34 635 830 903
    jordiat@hotmail.com

Best regards

Hi Maciej,
    You can browse the companies and professionals directories in our website http://www.bcncatfilmcommission.cat and you will find direct contacts of producers that you may want to get in touch with.
    Please bear in mind that 8th December is a bank holiday in Spain and it may be hard to find people at their offices.
    Best regards,
    Carlota Guerrero
    Catalunya Film Commission
    http://www.bcncatfilmcommission.cat

Dear Maciej,

Our production company, Palma Pictures Barcelona, works with freelance line producers. So please, get in contact with us and we’ll send you all the details you need. Our contact is:
    T: +34 93 118 27 52
    M: +34 610 694 471 (Mireia Beumala)
    E: mireia@palmapictures.es

Best regards,

Mireia

Hi Maciej,
    Probably you are already gone and you have found someone.
    In case you don’t, I’m a local Producer/ Production Manager, free lance, more than 20 years experience.
    At linkedin you can find more details about me.
    Available from mid January on, please feel free to contact me for any enquiry, advise, whatever…

Best
    Marta Pérez-Porro
    martaperezporro@gmail.com
    +34 639382618

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]