Pre-production forum

Welcome to our pre-production forum where productions come to life!
Thousands of producers, location and production professionals worldwide use our free pre-production forum service to post location briefs and production requests of all descriptions.
Please feel free to post up your location and production needs and receive answers and advice from our global filmmaking community.

Please abide by the forum rules

Forums Urgent – Guadeloupe – Location & Casting –

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Hugo Legrand-Nathan 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am looking for a location scout + casting director in GUADELOUPE ISLAND FRANCE to shout 1 day.

My budget is tight so I ain’t be able to shoot through an executive production.

Besides, I don’t need to receive proposition of other country, I really need to shoot in GUADELOUPE ONLY.

Please, if you can help me to produce this 1-DAY project, let me know,

HUGO

You can send me your proposition by mail on : hugo@idealcorp.fr

Hi Hugo,

Give Tony a call. He will be able to help you. See below.

Filming In Guadeloupe

The Regional Film Commission of Guadeloupe is pursuing its broad mandate to facilitate the shooting and post-production of audiovisual content and to provide filmmakers with access to local resources. The Film Commission can offer you the following services (N.B. this is a non- exhaustive list): Set and documentation research Access to a network of professional contacts Access to a network of institutional contacts Logistic support · Data on location sites · Direct contact with the official administration (for film licences/ shooting permits) · Requis, location scouting, research for sets and costumes · A database of local actors and technicians · Listing of equipment rental agencies and service providers · Rental of locales for casting calls and organisation/ administration · Assistance with organising accommodation and transport For all other types of services and for specific needs, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Guadeloupe Film Commission
    Direction de la Culture et de la Formation Artistique
    Hôtel de Région, Avenue Paul Lacavé, Petit-Paris
    97109 Basse-Terre

Tel : +33 (0)5 90 80 41 57
    Fax : +33 (0)5 90 80 40 87
    Mail : guadeloupefilm@cr-guadeloupe.fr

Tony Coco-Viloin
    +33 (0)590. 690.49.56.49

HELLO MY NAME IS FRANCOIS BARGE, I M FRENCH, I KNOW GUADELOUPE SINCE 20 YEARS, I LIVED THERE FOR 6 YEARS
    I WORK AS 1ST AD IN FRANCE, STATES, SOUTH AFRICA, ARGENTINA…
    >BUT I ALSO SHOT IN GUADELOUPE AS DIRECTOR THERE MORE THAN 10 TIMES
    > I SPEAK CREOLE

> I KNOW GOOD PEOPLE FOR CASTING RECCEE AND MORE IF THEY NEED
    >AND I D LOVE TO ORGANIZE ( IF I M AVAILABLE OF COURSE)THIS SHOOT AS LINE PRODUCER FREELANCE, OR AS A KEY GUY FOR YOU TO HELP RECCEE, CASTING, CREW IF YOU NEED, PERMIT….
    SORRY TO WRITE SO “FAST” BUT I M PREPING A SHOOT IN MONACO WITH AN ENGLISH CREW , WE ARE SHOOTING TOMOROW
    MY CONTACTS: francois.barge@wanadoo.fr
    33 607547104

MERCI
    FRANCOIS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You must be logged in to create new topics.

The Location Guide - Forum rules

• Use of the forum is free. You must however agree to abide by the following rules:
  • All messages express the views of the author, and not of The Location Guide;
  • The Location Guide team will try to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, but cannot be held responsible for the content of any message;
  • In using this forum, you promise not to post any messages that are abusive, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, defamatory, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise violative of any laws;
  • The Location Guide team reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason;
  • We may also remove messages that are not related to the topic of discussion, or are otherwise inappropriate;
  • Messages that directly sell or market your company's products or services will be removed;
  • Spamming is forbidden. This includes chain letters and advertisements;
  • Spamming or repeated posting of objectionable messages will result in termination of your access to this forum and the whole of The Location Guide's website.

[s]